Aston Villa - Relegation?

CarltonLeach

It's so close. Spurs and Stoke will decide who goes down.

15th Villa - 37

16th Wigan - 37

17th QPR - 34

18th Bolton - 34

Bolton have a game in hand (tomorrow against Spurs). After that it's -

Villa - Spurs home, Norwich away

Wigan - Blackburn away, Wolves home

QPR - Stoke home, Man City away

Bolton - West Brom home, Stoke away

Blackburn can still get out of it, but they aren't going to stay up at our expense - if they are to stay up they will have to beat Wigan so it essentially only leaves 1 relegation zone spot available for us.

I think if Bolton get something off Spurs and we lose to Spurs we will be f*cked. I can't see us winning under pressure, if we lose to Spurs we will probably go into the last game on equal points with whoever is in 18th.

A realistic scenario of us being cool is Spurs winning tomorrow, drawing with us on Sunday and Bolton and failing to beat West Brom - which would see us safe (well, barring a phenomenal set of results and GD swing on the final day).

Bolton, QPR and Wigan have the ability to win games, and some momentum (QPR are sick at home, Bolton are on a mini-run and Wigan are in fine form).

I think we're f*cked now tbh. We keep blowing chances - had we drew with Bolton at home the other week we'd be mathematically safe now ffs.

Did I say they would get him?

That's sort of manager i'd go for, they have some decent young players, a manager with a strong football philosophy would get the best outta them

Given, Bent, Gabby, Clark, Bannan, Ireland, Delph, Magic Marc, N'Zogbia.. alot to work with there, i mean they already have a 20 goal a season man

I have two managers, ones had a season ticket for like 23 years and other for 10; both have said if they get relegated, Mcleish better go into hiding and never show his face in the midlands again, PMSL.

You going to the spurs game?

Yeah, I have a season ticket.

I'd merc at Villa, top 8 finish

------------------Given-------------------------

Naughton--Dunne---Mariappa-- A.Traore / Fabio

--------------Polombo---Dikaite-----------------

-------------------Ireland----------------------

N'Zog-----------------------------------Gabby

---------------------Bent--------------------------

• Downvote 3