Illuminati symbolism in hip hop and grime

Niall Ferguson

I was talking to a friend yesterday and he commented how Blizzard in this video:

Is repping this illuminati ting with his tee and someof his bars.

I was also told by a grime emcee that bare guys in the scene have been approached by certain people to have things shaved in their heads or appear in their video, you know, things like fire etc.

I usually cast all this stuff off as it reminds me of when I was 16 and into all that freemason BS.

WHat do you guys think? Can you show me more exmaples?

• Downvote 17

Guest petercrotch

I swear people who believe in all this malarky always seem to have a weed problem lol

2000 a comet was supposed to hit the earth and we was all supposed to die

2006 6/6/6 the devil was supposed to return and we was all supposed to die

2008 the swine flu jab was supposed to kill everyone who took it .

2009 the illuminati and their secret agents killed michael jackson

2012 bets Anyone ? :lmao:

I swear it always makes me laugh seeing the look of stupidy on these nutjobs faces when they realise there is no illuminati and nothing ever happens

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

I never get why people blame everything on the illuminati and make out it's something too do with Satan

It's the exact opposite it was a group of scientist who had to do their work in secret because it was basically uncovering shit the catholic church didn't want people knowing

Illuminati means those who are enlightened nothing to do with Satan etc

• Upvote 1

The Ptolemaic Papal Nobility Bloodlines

Now we come to the real omega point of control over this global conspiracy as we find the Papal Nobility bloodlines of old going back to the Ptolemaic dynasty era of Egypt. Notice who commissioned the Knights of the Virgin Mary IHS as the Society of Jesus and this was Alessandro Farnese. These are most powerful bloodlines in existence such as the House of Aldobrandini along with the House of Orsini. The Knights of the Virgin Mary IHS are merely a gatekeeper for this level of hidden power. The Borgia family also came within this level along with the Medici. Note how the Medici were bred into the Orsini bloodline for status. Now the connection of the Borghese to the Aldobrandini bloodline. These are what you may wish to term the Grey Knights or the Supèrieur Inconnu.

The Knights of the Virgin Mary IHS (Revived Templars)

These Knights originate from Spain who were once known as the Los Alumbrados. These are the revived Knights Templar of old who've reclaimed their powers and extended them over their enemy the Vatican and once fellow Crusaders. The Knights of Malta fell to their power in 1798 and the Vatican between 1814-1870. I suggest you study their origins in the Kingdom of Aragon controlled by the Borgia family. Please note their founder under the name of the Society of Jesus and he was Francis Borgia tied to the Grandmaster of the Order of Montesa. The Pope did not kill off all the Knights Templar. A small band of these were allowed to stay in Aragon but under a different name. The Society of Jesus as they're now called were the first religious order to be allowed to deal commercially since the Knights Templar of old. May I remind everyone that Loyola was a Gentile from Spain and not a crypto-Judiac. He lived in the castle Casa-Solar in the Biscayan Provinces. The Order's old war rooms were in Villa Caprarola in Lazio, Italy! The Order now rules from the Curia Generalizia in the sovereign, Borgo Santo Spirito next door to the Vatican. Their control is via the spiritual power of the sovereign Vatican City, the military power of the sovereign Washington D.C. and finally the financial power of the Sovereign City of London home of The Crown and its Crown Agents and Livery power of the old British Empire controlled since 1215 by the Knights Templar and since the 14th Century by the Knights of Malta.

The Brotherhood of Zeus & Kronos

The core of the control over Planet Earth's populace lies in the ancient cults of Zeus and Kronos. These cults are still in existence to this very day. Following the most ancient religions mixed with sexual worship. The main cults are the worship of the Planet Jupiter (Zeus) and his father Saturn (Kronos). Israel is located on the land formerly known as Canaan. Canaan was the most advanced post deluvian civilization on Earth. Outstripping both Egypt and Sumer in all areas. Now the center of trade, Holy land and soon the Divine Dragon's open 'Latin Kingdom', when the Luciferian Vatican moves from Rome to Canaan.

The New World Order (Temporal Power)

The New World Order is a fascist system of control over the global populace as one within the aeon of Aquarius. Where by a whole new culture, lifestyle and society must be formed almost completely different to the old one of the past. This is why we see such extensive mind reframing and social engineering going on in front of our very eyes on the populaces and their belief systems being erased by new belief systems handed to them by the likes of Common Purpose (UK) and also Common Cause (US). Pedro Arrupe SJ was preparing his Knights of the Virgin Mary IHS for the coming New World Order a long time before his Knight of Malta, George H.W. Bush of the Deutsche Verteidigungs Dienst came out with the term in the 90s. People of the U.S. should beware of The Crown's use of the Senior Executive Service.

i dont expect you to have any clue what any of this is tbh.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

a shitty grime MC trying to cat illuminati.. whats next? he's just using it to get people talking. didnt skepta do suttin like that then say hes not on some illuminati thing in his video. Dear skepta, we never ever thought you were. //

// mythy information is wasted on certain pple. just lol along with the lollers

The Ptolemaic Papal Nobility Bloodlines

Now we come to the real omega point of control over this global conspiracy as we find the Papal Nobility bloodlines of old going back to the Ptolemaic dynasty era of Egypt. Notice who commissioned the Knights of the Virgin Mary IHS as the Society of Jesus and this was Alessandro Farnese. These are most powerful bloodlines in existence such as the House of Aldobrandini along with the House of Orsini. The Knights of the Virgin Mary IHS are merely a gatekeeper for this level of hidden power. The Borgia family also came within this level along with the Medici. Note how the Medici were bred into the Orsini bloodline for status. Now the connection of the Borghese to the Aldobrandini bloodline. These are what you may wish to term the Grey Knights or the Supèrieur Inconnu.

The Knights of the Virgin Mary IHS (Revived Templars)

These Knights originate from Spain who were once known as the Los Alumbrados. These are the revived Knights Templar of old who've reclaimed their powers and extended them over their enemy the Vatican and once fellow Crusaders. The Knights of Malta fell to their power in 1798 and the Vatican between 1814-1870. I suggest you study their origins in the Kingdom of Aragon controlled by the Borgia family. Please note their founder under the name of the Society of Jesus and he was Francis Borgia tied to the Grandmaster of the Order of Montesa. The Pope did not kill off all the Knights Templar. A small band of these were allowed to stay in Aragon but under a different name. The Society of Jesus as they're now called were the first religious order to be allowed to deal commercially since the Knights Templar of old. May I remind everyone that Loyola was a Gentile from Spain and not a crypto-Judiac. He lived in the castle Casa-Solar in the Biscayan Provinces. The Order's old war rooms were in Villa Caprarola in Lazio, Italy! The Order now rules from the Curia Generalizia in the sovereign, Borgo Santo Spirito next door to the Vatican. Their control is via the spiritual power of the sovereign Vatican City, the military power of the sovereign Washington D.C. and finally the financial power of the Sovereign City of London home of The Crown and its Crown Agents and Livery power of the old British Empire controlled since 1215 by the Knights Templar and since the 14th Century by the Knights of Malta.

The Brotherhood of Zeus & Kronos

The core of the control over Planet Earth's populace lies in the ancient cults of Zeus and Kronos. These cults are still in existence to this very day. Following the most ancient religions mixed with sexual worship. The main cults are the worship of the Planet Jupiter (Zeus) and his father Saturn (Kronos). Israel is located on the land formerly known as Canaan. Canaan was the most advanced post deluvian civilization on Earth. Outstripping both Egypt and Sumer in all areas. Now the center of trade, Holy land and soon the Divine Dragon's open 'Latin Kingdom', when the Luciferian Vatican moves from Rome to Canaan.

The New World Order (Temporal Power)

The New World Order is a fascist system of control over the global populace as one within the aeon of Aquarius. Where by a whole new culture, lifestyle and society must be formed almost completely different to the old one of the past. This is why we see such extensive mind reframing and social engineering going on in front of our very eyes on the populaces and their belief systems being erased by new belief systems handed to them by the likes of Common Purpose (UK) and also Common Cause (US). Pedro Arrupe SJ was preparing his Knights of the Virgin Mary IHS for the coming New World Order a long time before his Knight of Malta, George H.W. Bush of the Deutsche Verteidigungs Dienst came out with the term in the 90s. People of the U.S. should beware of The Crown's use of the Senior Executive Service.

i dont expect you to have any clue what any of this is tbh.

LOL

• Downvote 1

Yea the trend for embarrassingly misinformed and to be honest quite ignorant MC's trying to come across as 'dropping knowledge' is fast rising.

Having said that though, I'm not sure if I'd rather these kids try to work these things out and spit about their curiosities on these subjects than bullshit fairytales about their guns and drugs.

If you do want to see this style being done well though, check out Proverbz.

Anyway I think it'll be interesting to see if someone can really get big doing this.