Illuminati symbolism in hip hop and grime

Niall Ferguson

Guest phonecharger

that rihanna umbrella video analysis is scary though

do you smoke weed?

couple months ago i would i have felt for it

havent smoked for two months my mind feels so clear

• Downvote 2

Nah thatdidnt even make sense but if I had pm'd u asking for gay pics then I would be battz...like you

U mug the first post and the reason given for making this topic was based on a claim that the video showed signs of illuminati which it doesn't...don't try go on like I'm some how missing something

Any flapper!

gay pics:/

anyways he said watch the video as well, or at least its common sense if someone posted a video to watch it before commenting,

the guy also SAID that satan /demons are his mentors. get it? in fact i doubt anyone would have even thought about some illuminati shit if it was based on his t shirt alone. d*ckhead

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

But I did watch it closet boy

Demons does not = illuminati

He mentioned the tee as being part of it and I'm saying it has nothing too do with illuminati just like his demon bars u weak male

Doctor said you a faggot

You a faggot!

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

And now ur first post has become irony well done

Your blatantly in the gay illuminati that's y ur so clued up and only let lesbians cut your hair

Incest talk that's just so you!

my dude is related Bushido, a german rapper. he just put out a new album and is on this mason ting

he's been open about it and told my mate (who has no need to gas) he was asked to promote certain things. in return hes getting better promotion, paid more etc

his new albums called 23 which is a masonic number and has an owl on the cover which is also some mason ting. i dont know all the deets and dont let it dominate my life but KNOW ITS THERE!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

you want a real live video then dont you. idiot. and even then you woudlnt believe.

arguiong with a fool atfer a while theres no difference.

this same d*ckhead will be using info posted here to debate his ma8es that there IS illuminati. i know your type

theres no illuminati. live your life

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

U clearly are now sekkle urself and please show me once were I claim the illuminati doesn't exist?

Go back look at my first post and then try again

So funny when guys say 'bet your the type of guy that...'

More time ur that person and ur assuming others move like you

freemason/illuminati stuff is real, but it also ties in with satan so obviously God must be involved somehow, but people have a hard time believing in God so they only believe the illuminati stuff which without a knowledge of satan you will not get the full picture, satan is pulling the strings in all of this

First of all who is satan?

Second of all Illuminati and Freemasonry are not the same thing.