Anelka And Alex Transfer Requests Accepted

Young £

its about time a manager of ours understands we wont win fuck all with this ageing squad!

Hopefully it spells the end of Bosingwa , Kalou , Ferreira & Malouda too.

Would free up quite a few slots in the squad to bring some younger players in.

I personally like what AVB is trying to achieve , and i know the benefits it will have on the club in the long run.

But alot of Chelsea fans are looking for instant sucsess all the time! It aint 2005 no more!

its about time a manager of ours understands we wont win fuck all with this ageing squad!

Hopefully it spells the end of Bosingwa , Kalou , Ferreira & Malouda too.

Would free up quite a few slots in the squad to bring some younger players in.

I personally like what AVB is trying to achieve , and i know the benefits it will have on the club in the long run.

But alot of Chelsea fans are looking for instant sucsess all the time! It aint 2005 no more!

Lol all those fans that run come up when Jose declared himself the special one are now scuttling back to that rock they come out from under now that losing is more regular at Chelsea

The joke with our resident Portugeezer is that you infer every scrap of your evidence for your (sometimes) ridiculous opinion was gained first hand.

Which, however unlikely, probably is possible. But you've also got time to be an aspiring semi-pro footballer. And you're betting hundreds of pounds every week with seemingly little/no return.

So you've either inherited a shit load of cash or you've got Bernard's Watch.

Either way something smells fishy, and it aint just Tulse's bait.

• Upvote 4

Guest Portuguese

I have said it once before and I will say it again.

I am walking football encyclopedia who looks out of place on a Grime Forum.

Even your mate Tusle said so

Do you know me outside VIP2?

Fuck out of here

Arsène Wenger does not think that Nicolas Anelka’s future lies in England.

The Chelsea striker, along with centre-back Alex, had a transfer request accepted by the Blues last week to all but seal their exits from Stamford Bridge.

Anelka played under Wenger for two years at Arsenal between 1997 and 1999, and his former manager believes his compatriot will leave the Premier League.

“You can expect a move but not within England from what I have heard,” said Wenger.

“I can’t reveal to you what I know because it is not 100 per cent guaranteed.”

Chinese Super League club Shanghai Shenhua claim they have agreed terms with Chelsea striker Nicolas Anelka.

It was reported earlier in the week that the French forward was mulling over a move to Asian football, with skysports.com revealing that a deal had been put in place.

Having handed in a transfer request at Stamford Bridge, the 32-year-old is preparing to take on a new challenge.

Anelkaspacer.gif is currently training away from the first team squad atChelsea,spacer.gif with it clear that he will be on the move in January.

Shanghai Shenhua say he will be linking up with them, with a contract waiting to be signed.

"We have agreed on all the contract details and we are only waiting for him to sign it," said club official Ma Yue.

Ambition

The Chinese outfit have ambitions plans for the future and are keen to raise their profile across the world.

It has been suggested that they could also make a move for Anelka's Chelsea team-mate Didier Drogba.spacer.gif

The Ivorian will see his contract with the Bluesspacer.gif expire next summer, and he is yet to agree fresh terms.

Ma admits Shanghai Shenhua would be keen to land Drogba, with contact having been made, but he has made it clear that no deal is close.

"So far, on Drogba to move to Shenhua, our club has no clear confirmation," he added.