SAS ft Chipmunk & Cire - Ready

730promo

SAS ft Chipmunk & Cire - Ready

sasready.jpg

The saying “Good things come in threes” seems to be literally applied to trailblazing SAS who has recently found themselves teaming up with chart heavy weight Chipmunk and Cire (Formally known as Eric B) to produce their new anthem ‘Ready’. The north London based stars created ‘Ready’ with producer SX who has previously worked with Wretch 32, Chipmunk and Skepta.

Supported by Radio 1 DJ Tim Westwood, Radio 1 Xtra’s Ace and Vis and Kiss FM’s Manny Norte, SAS released their mixtape ‘Galaxy Fly’ last year early November which helped them reach a wider audience after featuring artists from all over the world including Chiddy Of Chiddy Bang, Cam’ron of Dip’set, MI, and Corte Ellis (a singer/songwriter whom has written songs for the likes of Britney Spears and Beyoncé.).

SAS have also been co-sign by Nicki Minaj, Rick Ross and Busta Rhymes and after being played on Hot 97 in the states it helped them to develop their affiliation with US artists, they soon went on to opening up shows for Kanye West and Juelz Santana.

With Chipmunk displaying his ‘transition’ after the release of his top ten softmore album and Cire who wrote Chris Brown’s contribution to Chipmunk’s number two single ‘Champion’ as well as writing for JLS, it was only right that they teamed up with the ‘never seen, occasionally mentioned and internationally known’ SAS.

SAS are ‘Ready’ to leave their stamp on the UK music scene.

Follow SAS on Twitter @MegaSAS & @MayhemSAS

• Downvote 4

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Don't know about sas I give them more credit cos they have been doing it longer I guess but I don't find chip comes across as humble the exact opposite he just reminds me off how wretch and scorcher use too go on over feeling there bars and skills

Man should move more like stryder now he's a humble guy imo

Chipmunk wants their US approval, they want to be made known to his UK commercial fan base but not at the cost of being commercial. Clearly it a fair trade as both parties did the verses for free & then turned up to shoot he video...

lol THEIR US approval? so chips more credible US collabs wasnt enough, if he was going to get approval from anyone over there.

Everybody knows Chipmunk's record label paid for them features, its means nothing.

Where as when Chipmunk is intro'd as "the hottest rapper in the UK" and has all the record sales to back it, and then man say you know S.A.S, and when he says yeah they from my ends we done tracks together and its a Youtube click away, not only is he the record seller, he authentically moves into their eyes as authentic rapper and not just label produced/white teenage kids that know fuck all about rap.

Don't get it twisted if SAS got a worldwide label budget opened, the first person they going looking for ain't Drake, Wayne, Dre, Jay-Z, 50, Kanye, Nicki Minaj, Diddy, Rick Ross, etc... It will be Slick Rick, thats the only approval they want.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Ok so what exactly are the bringing chippy in on?

A fanbase that hasn't even started buying their music yet, Y havent they released their mixtapes over there?

I was always under the impression they had a decent following in NY really don't see how they can bring anyone when they haven't even fully brought themselves

Ok so what exactly are the bringing chippy in on?

A fanbase that hasn't even started buying their music yet, Y havent they released their mixtapes over there?

I was always under the impression they had a decent following in NY really don't see how they can bring anyone when they haven't even fully brought themselves

You asked me what its sold, I can't give you exact numbers outside of hearsay, thats not to say the hearsy isn't correct.

Because they would need to be based there & would need a visa.

What in here has changed your impression?

the day venom meets sas will be very funny. this will happen and tf will be present, this hate is too strong to stay online.

\the ways these guys use the uk/europe as leverage elsewhere and there not even big at home is something else. dunno what to say, dont feel their music but i like to see my fellow naija bros keeping at it.

lol, its not hate... though i know pple who may have bad blood with them, i personally have no qualms with them. TF's gas in the past probably added to the dislike, especially when i found out alot of the stories we were being told was pure hot air. if they were good in my opinion i wdnt care how they go about... i dislike them the same way i dislike others.