SAS ft Chipmunk & Cire - Ready

730promo

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Bruv calm down are fucking sas anywhere near the level of gucci?

From when u said they ain't even dropping tapes over in the states then all this bringing them is void....basically the most I can see him benefiting from doing that vid is if chippy gets g checked in Harlem he can show man that vid and might not get his chain yanked

If anything chips bringing them

And I didn't know u needed a visa to sell stuff too Americans

Once again someone misses the point, do you lot have brains?! Soulja Boy of one song was PASSED all of them man, he didnt need them for shit, if you looking at record sales, but he still went and found them and it definitely helped him in terms of the listener.

Smh, you said whats it sold... Are we living in '95 still? No, Americans buy there shit via itunes, their site, the Diplomats site, MixUnit, etc... But have they done a barcoded campaign in just North America? No. Why? Bar them marrying US chicks, they would need a Visa to work there and to collect money. Smh.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

I mean in terms of fanbase u can't compare sas 2 gucci, I'm sure their well connected in terms of the ny rap scene but I just don't think it will make any difference anyone in the states who wants 2 see how authentic he is they can do it easily on the Internet anyway, I can see how it may help when he's meeting industry people that he knows them to a certain extent but that's about it.

I asked what numbers they have done pretty standard question not gonna lie was expecting it too be some what low with some excuses thrown in but u couldnt even tell me...95? I meant numbers in general iTunes CDs ringtones which u can sell too the US from here without a greencard

But obviously you would also need a fanbase

Why are you comparing SAS fanbase to Gucci's? The point was Soulja Boy's fanbase compared to Gucci's, and Chipmunk's to SAS'... Soulja Boy's was way higher than Gucci's, like Chipmunk is to SAS' but he still knew he need to get Gucci on a feature, Shawty Lo, and Yo Gotti's who at that time was even smaller than Gucci's. Funny how you tried to just forget that I reference Shawty Lo and Yo Gotti too...

So you've just agreed, end of discussion. Stop fighting it. Lol.

I told you Duke did 20k+ (so he says, wihich means it was probably double that) on Who Dares Wins, thats the only guage they have as thats the only release that was ever seperated to just America. Streets All Salute, Coming To America, Where Is SAS, The Eurogang volumes, and everything else, has been distributed from here and the numbers can't be seperated so its total sales be it from UK, Europe or America. I like data, but I aint gonna lie I aint seperating countries on monthly iTunes reports.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

No what I'm saying is you can't compare what gucci (shawty lo) did for soulja boy too what sas could do for chippy.

Ok would have thought there was any easy way to see what countries have brought what but fair enough...so what ur saying is the have done at least 20k im assuming this who dares wins was just them not a dipset feature right?

No what I'm saying is you can't compare what gucci (shawty lo) did for soulja boy too what sas could do for chippy.

Ok would have thought there was any easy way to see what countries have brought what but fair enough...so what ur saying is the have done at least 20k im assuming this who dares wins was just them not a dipset feature right?

Why can't you?

Who Dares Wins is S.A.S first mixtape.

Clearly you dont know much about S.A.S, so tbh this is pointless, some of you man are fighting it like I need to lie, smh.

I'm a cynic, so 9 times out of 10 when man from here pop up around S.A.S to suddenly do songs/be cool, I'll always say its because they went to America and got asked about S.A.S a little too much for their liking and 9 out of 10 times I'm right as they will mention just coming back from America... So you lot acting like they have nothing to gain is pretty laughable but fuck it.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Why dont I what?

Yh from what I have seen of sas I have never felt to download or even look at one of their mixtapes so what exactly is ur point? I don't like them but I'm trying too ask u questions that might back up ur wild claims stop being so defensive it's not like I'm saying ur shit ffs

You gonna name names or just spout hear say? Is chip one of these people?

The only thing that is laughable is thinking either of these 2 acts will benefit in anyway tbh

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Well I was just asking u some basic questions but anyway

U can't compare sas too gucci because he had a big fan base and a lot more street credibility than sas so soulja had a lot more too gain

apart from chip (which is a north london thing) i dont know which (KNOWN) mans hes talking about that are (still) falling over each other to do collabs with SAS. tinie, tinchy, ndubz, JLS maybe?

alexdakid didnt have no green card still.

I asked you what wild stories a few posts back, your yet to reply... Yet your asking me a question, lol.

Lol. Alex Da Kid lives in America, and he has a green card/working visa.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well I was just asking u some basic questions but anyway

U can't compare sas too gucci because he had a big fan base and a lot more street credibility than sas so soulja had a lot more too gain

Shawty Lo, Yo Gotti...

Why you talking like you know what SAS street credibility is, let alone Gucci's in America, have you even been to America? Let alone Atlanta? To know this... Soulja Boy's fan base was bigger than Gucci's now, off his first single... Look you don't like S.A.S & thats cool, but your dislike is starting to make you not read, understand and flawing any debate we could have, currently we are going round in circles.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

my response was more of a statement than a question. i dont need you to tell me that SAS are not giving no man no stamp of approval.

just as my last statement wasnt a question either. all the stuff about "what really happened" with dame etc.  and all that stuff, its out there so no need to let you take the thread to 19 pages dropping "insider" info which is mostly hot air.

sometimes u gotta just step out the way and not have mayhem or mega's balls so far down your mouth, so that any time they get mentioned you feel the need to come to their defence as if they give a fuck about me who doesnt give a fuck about them.

alex dakid now lives in the US, but while he was doing his grinding he wasnt, and travelling back and forth to UK. obviously pple saw something in him and thats how he got settled. if there was a bidding war for SAS, a 2yr ban wouldnt mean much. certain man have gone prison and come out with deals flying at them. but thats the past...

a thread was made, and a video posted, i stated my feelings. learn to fuck off sometimes. or go manage them and get them to blow with all your contacts in the industry, since no one has ever cared to.

• Downvote 2

You used a question mark...

But I asked you a question. So the truth is hot air? Lol.

I don't need to come to SAS's defence, sometimes I see people talk shit, so I question it to see if there's some substance in what they say, but like you and Profits, I then found out your chatting shit, albeit your opinion but its an opinion that lacks much substance, so I care not. However some people (well you particularly) on here lack any form of wit that they bring up SAS in some strange way to try get at me.

Do you know Alex? Cos if you don't you really shouldnt be trying to tell me tbh.

What are you talking about, your first post addressed me FFS.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

your truth isnt the whole truth. simple as.

i never mentioned your name in this thread... i mentioned SAS, or responded to some lame defence.

since when did mentioning SAS mean its to get at TF? isnt that you taking responsibility thats not yours to take.

people cuss artists daily, get over it. i dont have to get witty when i want to say i dont like an artist or group, this aint comedy awards or 9 out of 10 cats

i know alex's situation. the end.

• Downvote 3

yeh yah of course it was. and schooling is how you take it.

I also know alex, and his sister, and friends who went to uni with him including someone writing with him now.

another long chit chat thread because someone didnt like an SAS video.

just leanr the STFU whenever they get mentioned and it will save you net stress