Seth Rollins

Outside London UK & Europe Clubbing

1,168 posts in this topic

Suggestions? And Clubs?So far me and my peoples have hit up:Leicester, Watford, Bournemouth, Southend, Wales.Going Ipswich first week in March for my friends 21st (who lives up there).

Leeds leeds leeds*Actually llow it- forgot you was like 8 foot 6.They don't take kindly to groups of black males...you'd stand out like a sore thumb famolay*

Newcastle, melanin up there grants you celebrity status.

Dont go birmingham, once went up there and ended up in some soho type of place with gay bars

Suggestions? And Clubs?So far me and my peoples have hit up:Leicester, Watford, Bournemouth, Southend, Wales.Going Ipswich first week in March for my friends 21st (who lives up there).
'Llow going to these sparsely negro populated areas when you come like Shaquille O Neal, they will have you up.

Brighton, come Ocean Rooms tomorrow. 40 mins train from Croydon, nuff chicks, good vibes.Shameless promotion done.

Brighton, come Ocean Rooms tomorrow. 40 mins train from Croydon, nuff chicks, good vibes.Shameless promotion done.
You run a nightclub :S

somewhere in essex surley would be an idea??wheres good for the clubs & pref hoes in essex, planning an outta ends trip there once i get my whip

Club Release in Coventry can be good on a Saturday. Best thing to do is come down on an organised.

bristol is alright

somewhere in essex surley would be an idea??wheres good for the clubs & pref hoes in essex, planning an outta ends trip there once i get my whip
mayhem - southend..on saturdaystalk - southend..on thursdays/fridaysmayhem is in the town centretalk is by the seafront

Dont go birmingham, once went up there and ended up in some soho type of place with gay bars
YOU WILL GET GUNDOWN IN BRUMTOWN

come brum on valentinesoceanaold skool g and ting

LDN SWAGGER WHEN RAVING OFF THE ENDZ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>THE WHITE GURLS THOUGHT I WAS TONY YAYO SHEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Watford aye... I recommend Area on a Sat.When I pass my driving test out of LDN raving is me.

LDN SWAGGER WHEN RAVING OFF THE ENDZ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>THE WHITE GURLS THOUGHT I WAS TONY YAYO SHEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
NO that cos u was waving ur hand in front of ur face when u was dancinhaha

yeah saw klashnekoff there a long time back, good show, good venue.

biggrin.gif It's the same in London.
Club Release in Coventry can be good on a Saturday. Best thing to do is come down on an organised.
Coventry? Is there more than one club up there tho? You know certain time a night flops, in ends you can go elsewhere, outta London? You're f*cked! :D
Leeds leeds leeds*Actually llow it- forgot you was like 8 foot 6.They don't take kindly to groups of black males...you'd stand out like a sore thumb famolay*
Went Leeds before. HLC and a Miss Dynamite P.A. Was decent.-------------------------------------------------------------

swear there is one decent rave coming up in hudds

n770275220_2110995_103.jpgn770275220_2110994_9498.jpgLove Bug Meets Promiseland - 16th Feb - Club Society, HuddersfieldValentines All Nighter£13.50 + b.fALL DJ'S 100% CONFIRMEDKiss FM's - DJ EZ (Award Winning Best DJ) 1am - 2amwww.djez.com1 Xtra's - Seani B (Da Remix Kid) 12am - 1amShaun Banger ScottSupa D (The Best in Funky House)Brownsuga FamilyAndy JayDJ KristalDJ HandzDJ MarcusSolid CSupaDestinyMC's: CKP, Steve O & DogtanyanTICKET OUTLETS: WWW.CLUBTICKETS.COM

Looks decent Marcus.Supa D is @ CR0 Bar 1st March as well.

mayhem - southend..on saturdaystalk - southend..on thursdays/fridaysmayhem is in the town centretalk is by the seafront
slyly knows bout them meat market onez4get all that ldn swagger talk cos certain dudes will come out here relaxed and end up blendin in like wall featuresswagger >>>>>__________ when ravin anywhere that fly people gatherK-dot.1