Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MARLO STANSFIELD

Adult Breast Sucking At Public Places is New Craze In Town LOL

13 posts in this topic

LMFAO

http://news1.ghananation.com/latest-news/143180-adult-breast-sucking-at-public-places-is-new-craze-in-town.html

As if that is the latest “Sakawa” in town to aid the young guys into making some quick money, the new craze in town is that almost all the young guys who visit the nite clubs with their girl friends are trying to suck their breasts openly without fear or shyness from the public. When the first picture was sent to us we thought it was something designed to seek public attention until this writer witnessed it at a popular Nite club in Accra.

Every occasion comes with a different lifestyle but what we are witnessing this year is a mind boggling one which needs serious attention from the authorities of the Nite clubs these activities have been seen. The first one was seen at a Nite club around Adabraka and Asylum Down(Accra) during their session they call Francophone Nite which is believed to house many people from our neighboring French countries. What is still not clear was whether those who were engaged in the act were Ghanaians or foreigners. The most fascinating stuff about this breasts sucking craze is that the guys do not suck the “orange” (small) size breasts, but the “water melon” type which babies even admire.

boy............

would let me post the pic for some reason, its on that page though, came up with the wrong link first time i posted it aswell, sorry dawg

image_breast_sucking_479686009.jpg

That guy looks like he spits in girls mouths during sex

(null)

man looks malnourished he gets a bly

That chick looks like she spits in mans mouths during sex

(null)

Lmao at this

(null)

would let me post the pic for some reason, its on that page though, came up with the wrong link first time i posted it aswell, sorry dawg

image_breast_sucking_479686009.jpg

ololws.jpg

not sure...