Would You join the army?

Lens

I give up.

can't find anyone with GCSE above grade D to talke too on here.

Bruv we disagree. I've got good GCSEs, good A-Levels and went to a boss uni. What's your problem?

You just left Sandhurst?

Probably why degrees are worthless with the likes of you on them

Why are you so angry? Seriously?

I ain't negged you, but you're tempting me. Big up to your granddad, mine almost served in WWII but they never called up the Jamaicans in the end.

Fuck your attitude and your love for the military though.

Would only join if the Chinese were LITERALLY 20 minutes off the coast of Brighton. Fuck that otherwise.

• Upvote 2

interesting topic, shame its been slightly de-railed, hope it gets back on track,

i'm looking forward to the fight for what you believe in camp on here showing their arses by admitting that they actually wont,

one man has said he'd fight for something he believes in or if he thought it was a just cause, this is interesting.

and LOL at thinking that ww2 was solely a white mans war. or maybe i've missunderstood your usage of the term "white mans war"

There should be 18 months national service from when ur 17 certain set guys would not be so fucked. Mix race people are black by default in this country. It is a White mans army no black or brown people should never

Join. Smh at that Ben cripple the poster boy for ethnics to join. That's why when Mark duggan died stafford was talking about when one of YOUR soilders die you wait to tell the family before

the name is released. When I here a solider dies I always think get out of their country.

I always hate how the media try spin it about fighting for our freedom what bollocks. Just fuck up a next country look how lawless Libya has become now and Iraq.

(null)

• Downvote 2

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

How guys talking about making joining the army for teens mandatory when they have never been in it nut some how think it's gonna save the youth smh

Sound like them old fools that spout this knowing they won't have to participate

Only people I know of that joined the army were victims at school

• Upvote 1

It should be mandatory, whether you do it at 18 or 36, you should have to do it

Korea do it, and they are the most powerful country in the world

oh

and INTELLIGENT.

Who do you think makes them do it? Hmm...Uncle Sam perhaps? South Koreans are the most paranoid people in the planet, they're waiting for NK to rinse off the big tings from China, so they strap up with M16s and play army. What's so great about it?

Faaack off. Some of the highest suicide rates in the world in that country. Don't talk ess.

who has said anything about white mans war let alone ww2...

ok but at least we should be trained in self defence, I think we should all have to train in the army for 3 years even if it doesnt mean going out to places like afghanistan

you should be ready, fit an able to be called upon by your country.

the personal and social skils you can learn in the army are invaluable.

the way I hear some 20 year olds talking these days, no respect, all they want is strippers, their own coded language, money etc

My grandad fought in the war so this country could stand on its own two feet, not giving freedom to stupid cunts taking the piss breaking the rules

This is no colour issue, its about social deprivation not being attended too, young people being brought up on the wrong morales

I know this doesnt concern everyone.

/

Just look at some of the cunts you got on here and tell me this country is progressing the way those who fought for it would have liked

Oi caz.

Man ain't fighting no white man's war. WWI was a white man's war, WWII was a white man's war. The war was POINTLESS. If it wasn't for some dumb alliances those wars would have been avoided.

I know enough about this world to realize that there is no war worth fighting on the face of this earth. There are too many nukes and not enough sense. Fuck the British Army and everything they've ever stood for.

*burns Poppy*

^ waceman

/

never, army is for idiot white people

i dont get it you are mixed race - why the hatred for half of yourself

is that not stupid

I'm mixed too, but these wars have been fought to maintain white privilege and Western political dominance...I ain't involved!

also in terms of national service,

it would work for some, but a lot of young people would make a mockery of it,

imagine certain people you grew up with being told to do press ups when they didnt feel to...........

in yester year these things worked because there was a different type of respect in place socially, in 2011 i think the ship has sailed for a lot of people in terms of this method.

interesting topic, shame its been slightly de-railed, hope it gets back on track,

i'm looking forward to the fight for what you believe in camp on here showing their arses by admitting that they actually wont,

one man has said he'd fight for something he believes in or if he thought it was a just cause, this is interesting.

and LOL at thinking that ww2 was solely a white mans war. or maybe i've missunderstood your usage of the term "white mans war"

Bruv me fighting for what I believe in does not mean fighting for the fucking Queen. Fuck the Queen, fuck her friends, fuck her family, fuck her troops, fuck her police force, fuck her prosecution service, fuck her Commonwealth, fuck her fans.

Bruv they were wars fought by Europeans (i.e. White men) to maintain European hegemony. WWI was the last of the Imperial powers fighting it out for some sort of strange pseudo-political reason. If you don't think it was a white man's war, I suggest you check out the familial links between these three guys:

Seymour-t_CA0-articleLarge.jpg

Fuck your wars. I can deconstruct every single conflict in the last 100 years and find the realpolitik that has driven every single one of them. Do not believe what you are told, and DEFINITELY do not sign up to fight with the pawns.

Would You join the army, in any of the 3 scenarios below:

1 - by choice - NO

2 - we went to war for what You believed was a just cause - NO

3 - it was the only paid job You could get - NO

4 - a law was passed where all men aged between 18-40 had to join the army - prison for refusal - Depends on the length of the sentence

Bruv me fighting for what I believe in does not mean fighting for the fucking Queen. Fuck the Queen, fuck her friends, fuck her family, fuck her troops, fuck her police force, fuck her prosecution service, fuck her Commonwealth, fuck her fans.

Bruv they were wars fought by Europeans (i.e. White men) to maintain European hegemony. WWI was the last of the Imperial powers fighting it out for some sort of strange pseudo-political reason. If you don't think it was a white man's war, I suggest you check out the familial links between these three guys:

Fuck your wars. I can deconstruct every single conflict in the last 100 years and find the realpolitik that has driven every single one of them. Do not believe what you are told, and DEFINITELY do not sign up to fight with the pawns.

i respect your views,

but say the queens and country's views match up with yours,

does this mean you wont fight due to their involvement?

i respect your views,

but say the queens and country's views match up with yours,

does this mean you wont fight due to their involvement?

If the Queen and Britain's views matched with mine there wouldn't be any wars, and I wouldn't have anything to get involved in.

Nobody really fights for the Queen anyway, they fight for much more selfish reasons that are hidden behind the patriotism and the brainwashing.

Like I said, if the Chinese/Russians started rolling in, I would fight. I'd lead a band of merry men around the hills near the M25 and wage a guerrilla war against the invaders. Johnny Gunz would be my main armourer and I would definitely have Timbar, DVS, Inch, Snap from SN1 and the guy who stuck the broomstick up Pakman's arse on my team simply for the >>>

• Upvote 2