New 'FRIDAY' movie by Ice cube and MUST have Chris Tucker

MARLO STANSFIELD

http://allhiphop.com/2011/12/09/chris-tucker-on-board-for-new-installment-of-friday/

^_)

(AllHipHop News) Representatives for director/rapper ice Cube have confirmed that a new “Friday” is in the works with actor Chris Tucker.

TMZ.com spoke to a member of Ice Cube’s production company Cube Vision, who confirmed that the project was in the works.

“Absolutely yes the studio is in the process of getting the entire original cast to do another ‘Friday.’ [ice Cube] is very excited about this and has every intention to make it happen,” the rep stated.

Ice Cube released the first of the three “Friday” franchise films in 1995.

The original “Friday,” which starred Chris Tucker, grossed a total of $28 million.

The sequel to the film, “Next Friday” was released in 2000 and starred Mike Epps. The film grossed over $59 million.

The last installment, “Friday After Next,” hit theaters in 2002 and grossed a total of $33 million at the box office.

In a previous interview with AllHipHop.com, Ice Cube stated that he would be willing to make a new installment of “Friday,” but the film had to have Chris Tucker in it.

“I want to deliver it, but I don’t want to deliver what you’ve seen already,” Ice Cube told AllHipHop.com in August of 2010. We gotta have Chris in it.”

According to sources, Chris Tucker has yet to sign an official contract binding him to the fourth installment of “Friday.”

Think this will be good?

I guess Chris Tucker is running out of money, here's hoping.

First I was like

And then I was like

same ere

I aint sure I can be positive about something like this when really Smokey should of been in ALL of the movies. Kinda seems like a desperate attempt by Chris Tucker to get his grove back as well as give a new bit of zest to a film that was really only good the first time round. I'm sure we will all watch it but the punishment for shit films like this (if it is shit) will be for it to be downloaded and watch online cos people are not gonna be loyal to this. They could of done all sorts with Friday, from a sitcom to an animated show of it like the boondocks.

Number 1 is one my fave films EVER

"got ham no burger"

"bitch coming looking like freddie Jackson"

2 and 3 are shit

PS in number one at the ice cream can the Lil black girl is Megan good

(null)

Yep...

PMSL@ big worm.. He always cracked me up the way he rolled up with his perm and ice cream truck