BLACK AUTHOR WINS THE MATRIX COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT CASE

MARLO STANSFIELD

I don't need answers from you on anything fam.

i've heard your story already.

Certain essex dons have told me your story already.

Certain african dons have told me your story already.

Certain indian guys have too

you're all confused about the same shit

a wise person once linked it to fear, when I was talking about this with someone

probably the most sense it's ever made tbh

I don't need answers from you on anything fam.

i've heard your story already.

Certain essex dons have told me your story already.

Certain african dons have told me your story already.

Certain indian guys have too

you're all confused about the same shit

a wise person once linked it to fear, when I was talking about this with someone

probably the most sense it's ever made tbh

well continue to syphon your information as you have been and then play devils advocate all you wish with everyone you encounter from asians to africans and any other sentient beings you wanna debate with, you have your agenda black people like me have ours.

mine is BLACK FIRST, if that makes you uncomfortable or pull out the idea of "face off wanna hate on crackas" from out of the very crack of your arsehole cos you dont wanna offend some white chick from essex or your co workers I really couldn't give a flying fuck tbh those people are not my concern, people like you follow me you never see black men like me following people like you in any capacity because you have no purpose or answers I require I would even want to use even if I could. your whole presence here is based on you getting ANSWERS because you are still trying to find yourself or find SOMETHING that clearly you can only find from a black man, do black men like me need to find anything about themselves in someone like you?

the-joker.jpg

ummmmm

NAH.

you will do well to remember that.

• Upvote 1

marlo do you have non-black people in mind you would encourage your kids to look at as role models?

of course I do I have high achievers full stop, sometimes they black or sometimes they something else, but why not?

I believe you said it was because...

in my world black comes first everyone else usually gets the sloppy seconds as far as my attention and caring is concerned UNLESS its someone who is indeed not black BUT I know and check for on an individual level because we get along or I grew up with them.

marlo do you have non-black people in mind you would encourage your kids to look at as role models?

of course I do I have high achievers full stop, sometimes they black or sometimes they something else, but why not?

I believe you said it was because...

in my world black comes first everyone else usually gets the sloppy seconds as far as my attention and caring is concerned UNLESS its someone who is indeed not black BUT I know and check for on an individual level because we get along or I grew up with them.

spot on

love the play and twist on my words

save it for someone who is fooled by it

i cant help it if most of the time i think about BLACK people first every so often someone makes me think "marlo think of everyone lets keep it equal" and for a brief moment i do just that then i remember who i am and my history and i get back to do what a black man should be doing and concentrating on uplifting his OWN first unfortunately you do not have a group to call your own and i understand but being divisive to someone who does wont make you feel any better so you will need to tackle someone else with a lower sense of racial pride because you will forever get mocked and parred bringing that jazz around a black man like me, maybe im too black for my own good does it make you feel uncomfortable that I do not advocate affirmative action and racial harmony

lol

I love it though thinking of your own first feels GREAT.

real talk

:Y:

try it some day.

oh wait.............. thats what this is about ennit?

as i said previously stay in your lane, if its xbox live and football or music etc im sure ya bless.

lol this guy

you're right to an extent

my background probably has a lot to do with the fact race issues do not scare me

but don't confuse that with lack of self identity

I do and hope to do a lot more for my people. I know exactly where I come from and improving way of life there is probably my ultimate goal in life.

HOWEVER

Talking to people that have the same beliefs as you entertains me.

It's like the world's biggest irony.

You could've been a white guy from Harold Wood.

Or a Bangali guy from Brick Lane.

All your arguments have the same weak foundations and ridiculous reasoning.

it's just jokes.

the funniest part is the mutual respect from overtly racist guys of different races

you're a funny guy and can string a couple sentences together.I hope you just live like this online. it's 2012 g. realise that when it all comes crushing down your white english neighbours are going to be left starving same way g

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

oh, i guess ur not carlos then.

as u were. still ur chatting shit. the world is not honey and bees, no matter what type of pple youve met.... the world is full of people trying to put another down at someone's expense. and yes, within your own little bubble you can choose to make sure all you do is 'right and proper'. however, understanding what goes on and why and how to live within that fuckry is a different story.

• Downvote 1

TBH as far as this topic goes I respect goddaz' opinion while not agreeing with it

Rest of you lot are clearly washed

No point having childish arguments in what is essentially a pro black thread failure with guys that couldnt even give their own children the best start in life but come on here chattin like they are leading some kind of revolution

khan20101110135817437.jpg

• Upvote 3

who is this OJ guy.. lol. dont include me in your being pissed at your parents faulures in your life by declaring thats the same case for us.

since i posted in this thread i take the shot, whether u were talking to me or not. indirects are for................forgot to add my new end of post tag

(gayle is a c*nt)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I have not got an issue with people that are mixed but I have a problem with mixed people trying to make THEIR issue a black issue when its convenient or trying to redefine a black issue to accommodate them and their problems just because their parents never gave them the answers they should of.

thats YOUR issue its not black peoples fault that you have not got the clarity you deserve the more you press the issue the more you put yourself in the firing line to be insulted. This has gone from being about the matrix to being an online qscyho therapy session for ONE mixed race guy who does not understand what being black is.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Carlos is Colombian if I remember rightly.

/

Some of you look at too many issues from a racial perspective when in truth they are issues consistent with the have and have nots of all cultures.

this kind of response is also something black people need to be aware of because while its true to an extent even a broken clock can be right twice a day.

The reason this response is gas is because of how much it is used, when its a GENUINE race issue you do not hear many people saying "its not a class issue its a race issue" people use that response flojo came with like a contraceptive its a over played response which is over used, i mean seriously what does this topic have to do with CLASS?

exactly

NOTHING

but low and behold this response is applied in this topic. It comes hand in hand with the "i have black friends" response in my book.

joke ting

thats a response that is reserved for black people that do not read and do not know themselves or their history, there were even black people in the days when malcolm x was still alive when people said racism didnt matter so ahem pardon me for giving a hock and spit at that.

• Downvote 4

You go off on some crazy tangents, how the fuck you determine I don't read or know my history based of what I said is beyond me completely.

Like I said there are some instances where problems are related to race and some where it's purely a case of the have and have nots, if you think a woman's work being ripped off by a major hollywood studio is more relevant to her race than her financial clout then you're a fool.

• Upvote 1