That internal clock

Davicious X

Recently Ive had a steady influx of ex links/gfs/beats/hoodrats ect contacting me through various mediums. Literally every chick I was serious or semi serious with since I was 18 has contacted me in the last few months wondering what Im doing, If Ive got any kids ect ect.

For me this means 1 of 2 things, I was either doing something right when I was with them and they hoping Im free and available now, or 2, they are desperate for any man to wife them off and are checking around for availability.

Fact is I left all these girls for valid reasons that meant they didnt measure up in some form so cant really see them measuring up for me now.

But then I realise that all these girls are just hitting, or are about to hit 30, so Im wondering if any of the other 27+ heads are experiencing anything like this from prior females that are approaching the "big" number and what you make of it.

I kinda wish they'd leave me alone, Im way too busy for these jokers.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

being a man>>>>

its fucking brilliant

gandalf dont even bother, they have now clocked life is going with need to settle and stop playing

kurious 30 is the beginning of the end for ur side

30 lol

try 25 mate

• Upvote 1

ok i found this article, got the important bits. i thought we were chillin, i think its fraff which is written by a woman as well so the spite is there.

---

Older fathers made headlines several years ago when researchers at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine reported that a man over 40 is almost six times as likely as a man under 30 to father an autistic child. Since then, research has shown that a man's chances of fathering offspring with schizophrenia double when he hits 40 and triple at age 50. The incidence of bipolarity, epilepsy, prostate cancer and breast cancer also increases in children born to men approaching 40.

Both dwarfism and Marfan syndrome (a disorder of the connective tissue) have been linked to older fathers, and according to research published in 1996 in the journal Nature Genetics, Apert syndrome (a disorder characterized by malformations of the skull, face, hands and feet) is a mutation caused exclusively by advanced paternal age.

A 2009 study at the University of Queensland, Australia, found a correlation between advanced paternal age and poorer performance by children on intelligence tests (the children of older mothers actually performed better). And when researchers at King's College, London, bred mice from fathers of differing ages, the offspring of older fathers exhibited significant deficits in social and exploratory behavior.

Women are born with somewhere between one million and two million eggs, 75% of which are depleted by puberty. Eggs die daily—which may sound bleak—but those that endure contain an original genetic component that was created at the very start of a woman's life.

Sperm, by contrast, are more fly-by-night. After each ejaculation, a man regenerates millions of new sperm cells, and with each cellular replication, the chances rise of an error in genetic coding.

----

Sure enough, sperm in men older than 35 had more DNA damage than that from younger men. And although unhealthy sperm are supposed to commit cell suicide, some of the sperm they looked at had lost that ability to "take one for the team"—meaning they'd be around to fertilize an egg. "This may lead to offspring with defective DNA, which may translate to mental and physical defects," Singh says.

Can men prevent this damage? No, but they may be able to mitigate it. There are factors within men's control that can accelerate adverse effects: alcohol, smoking, drugs and environmental pollution—even coffee consumption. So avoid them, says Singh.

Still, even after correcting for various lifestyle factors, the DNA of sperm are increasingly damaged with advancing age.

"The question is, can we reverse the [male] biological clock?" asks Fisch, who is studying various ways to keep sperm healthy.

Perhaps Bridget Jones's Uncle Geoffrey and Aunt Una should have chastised her love interest, Mark Darcy, too, for procrastinating procreation. That "tick-tock, tick-tock," it would seem, applies to both sexes.

• Upvote 2

*Reads the article Supermalt's posted*

*Looks at his 3 healthy children sleeping. Holds wife's stomach which contains the fourth*

*Cries tears of joy*

[Rick Ross] What did I do to deserve this? [Rick Ross]

:Y: thats real joy.

the article states what i expected tbh, i know us guys aren't built to produce forever.

But from when a dinosaur like murdoch has a ten old kid..were chillin

• Upvote 1

life is full of pain so it can sometimes be difficult to understand why things are going so well when they are (going well)

also some believe in predestination so are thankful to God for the good they get

that's the assumption I assumed most people made about his rhetorical question

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Guest M12 Part 2

life is full of pain so it can sometimes be difficult to understand why things are going so well when they are (going well)

also some believe in predestination so are thankful to God for the good they get

Gotta change this mindset bro

If you spend your life waiting for pain or thinking you dont deserve what you have, Sure enough that prophecy will come true. When good things are happening try and elevate to the next level instead of waiting to be dragged backwards.

• Upvote 2

*Reads the article Supermalt's posted*

*Looks at his 3 healthy children sleeping. Holds wife's stomach which contains the fourth*

*Cries tears of joy*

[Rick Ross] What did I do to deserve this? [Rick Ross]

What you mean what did you do to deserve this?

You had sex with your wife.

Life is a blessing my friend

some people try all their lives and get nothing

everyone understood

imbroke just wants to bitter cos hes broke

everyone understood

imbroke just wants to bitter cos hes broke

Very original, as original as me saying i fucked your down syndrome inflicted retarded sister, now jog on you fag.