That internal clock

Davicious X

• 4 months later...

Without giving you my whole life story. I literally came from nothing, not "western" notion of nothing. I'm talking about living in a mud hut, survived 2 civil wars, came here didn't speak a word of English nothing. I won't even go into the shit I've gone through in the UK.

It's like what Badman said "life is a blessing". Many ppl everyday try & fail to achieve the things most deem simple/easy or if they do achieve it, death comes calling, messy divorces, babymama drama renders them unable to see their child etc.

Enjoy the simple & easy things in life YOU have because THAT very thing millions will never have.

No one really knows what the future holds. For example you may think your blessed & can have kids then one day boom, you find yourself seeking answers to why you can't & how can given the new reality.

Fundamentally no one really deserves anything in life bar someone thinking you do & therefore giving it to you.

Wow

Only just read this that real trill shit

Congratulations hope your wife and kids are coping well with the new edition!

Thank you to you all for the love, much appreciated.

/

@ O.J

Yh man, my life was f'd.

Everyone is loving & copping well with the new edition but my youngest daughter wasn't best pleased. When the baby came home the first day she didn't even acknowledge his existance. She's getting better tho as I've had to give her more quality time than usual.

Its joke how you assume just because a woman reaching 30 she past the block and desperate for a husband lol I know no woman that age like thatwho think that way 30young bright vibrant age and I know of no woman desperatly seeking a man to settle they too busy having fun working hobbies etc etc

Why do certain guys assume we all some gibbering husband seeking wrecks that can't survive without a man and age is irrelevant I'm nearly 28 I see so many young girls desperate for that and selling their souls for that but not my age group.

At this time we headstrong done the walk and our ambitions change actually they become less connected and inclined towards man...that whole crap when your young

I have never wanted to marry its a fake old business and for any woman to strive for that alone needs to get some hobbies or career plans in order27plus age is fabulous you've learned you've matured you have removed all the waste from past childish immaturity and know what you want for you and only you its fab emancipating .the late teens mid 20s when you look back at them are dire immature episodes that anyone should be glad to pass and to be oin a place wher you know what you want you know where your going fab

So god knows these ladies you've been linking but they sound more like tweens than they do women of that age so maybe theyr mental age still teenager

Easy there would come a time were u might regret it tbh, but do you. Late 20s n 30s there are women that are brazen in there quest for a ring and kid, and I don't blame them, that clock is real.

That sex and the city lifestyle is not real, allow being an outright career woman goes for guys aswell. U reach your mid 40s, men holla less, no one to share the results of your ambition, cold bed and no laughter when u come home. Thinking long term aint childish

• Upvote 1

mid 30's and no kid

donate your ovaries to someone who needs them

you're failing

aint no way im gonna be mid 30's with no kid

swear my fam are expecting m to drop one right now

Drop di mix race child with a flake and take it to Entebbe

Uncle Semuggera & Jaja will be proud of u