Arsenal Jan Transfer Window

gemma

I thought about it more today.

If Thierry went to any of the sides below the top 6 or 7, it would be seen as a coup signing. Infact if 'Arry signed him it would be a "masterstroke".

He's younger than Giggs and arguably a better player than Giggs ever was and Giggs is still kicking ball.

Not saying I'm happy, as it raises a lot of questions but I guess I have to see the positives.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If Thierry went to any of the sides below the top 6 or 7, it would be seen as a coup signing. Infact if 'Arry signed him it would be a "masterstroke".

He's younger than Giggs and arguably a better player than Giggs ever was and Giggs is still kicking ball.

Not saying I'm happy, as it raises a lot of questions but I guess I have to see the positives.

Guest Portuguese

Henry will do well

There isn't any top defenders in England

The speed has gone but the football brain should of improved by x12 ( Dinho,Xavi,Iniesta,Deco,Messi training and playing with them on a regular basis)

TH 12( his favourite number from day)

• Downvote 3

Guest Portuguese

Henry will do well

The speed has gone but the football brain should of improved by x12 ( Dinho,Xavi,Iniesta,Deco,Messi training and playing with them on a regular basis)

Guest Portuguese

Henry will do well

K, I don't want to get too happy, but I follow Thierry's gf on twitter

AndreaRajacic Andrea Rajacic

Wow. Can't believe it. So so so happy

@

@Maria_Kahina @mellevivie will share soon

And then

"In the end, I respond to my own instincts. Sometimes they r successful & sometimes they r not. But u have to remain true to what u believe in." Anna 'Nuclear' Wintour

@

And then

"In the end, I respond to my own instincts. Sometimes they r successful & sometimes they r not. But u have to remain true to what u believe in." Anna 'Nuclear' Wintour

@

And then

That isn't arguable man. Henry is the best ever to play in the Premier League hands down.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

That isn't arguable man. Henry is the best ever to play in the Premier League hands down.