Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
anelka

B52 - "Do you know who I am? give me sum free scran"

21 posts in this topic

Ekstra Bladent reports that after a drunken Saturday night in Copenhagen, the injured Sunderland striker went into a pizzeria without any money and tried to get himself a free pizza (that sound you hear is David De Gea laughing at him for not just taking a slice and eating it without paying).

From Ekstra Bladet:

"He was f***ing arrogant and came up, as if he owned the place. Everyone just stood and looked at each other and shook their heads over the way he behaved," says a 22-year-old carpenter who ran into Bendtner in front of the pizzeria after a night out. [...]

"He played really stupid. When he could not pay, he demanded to get free pizza and said: 'Do not you know who I am? I can buy the whole pizzeria,'" says one of the staff at Pizza House. [...]

"We told him that it did not matter who he was. If he could not pay, there was no pizza," says the pizza man who does not want his name revealed.

After some time, where Bendtner begged and begged the many pizzeria guests to fund his food, a couple of young girls at last took pity on the famous football player and paid about 120 kroner, which the pizza cost.

Don't believe that? Well, the site also has a phone video of Bendtner arguing with the unnamed pizza man.

Test results have already proven Bendtner to be superhumanly confident, but this proves that he is actually the anti-Balotelli. Instead of "Why always me?" Bendtner asks "Why not always me?" And then he pesters strangers for money so he can buy a pizza shop to prove a point.

video: http://ekstrabladet....icle1673166.ece

Just to add a bit of local knowledge and linguistic insight to this discussion. The video shows him asking the bloke why his credit card didn't work. He then tells him his other card didn't work either. Bendtner then tells him that it worked other places.

No story here.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?p=11403255#post11403255

^

Still shit though. Don't care if he can't buy fallafel.

I take it our Francis Coquelin bailed Nicklas out right?

showed the clip in opening post to a danish girl, she said he was acting like a d*ck...

Been with cartermole to much a bad influence on him

(null)

showed the clip in opening post to a danish girl, she said he was acting like a d*ck...

swear down

He apologised for all three events. Hotel thing, pizza thing & the arrest.

Nicklas Bendtner has opened the door to a controversial move across north London from Arsenal to bitter rivals Spurs.

The Danish striker, 24, is currently plying his trade in Italy on a season-long loan at Juventus, but has struggled to make a significant impact at the Italian champions.

And the Arsenal outcast – who spent last season on-loan at Sunderland - looks set to leave The Emirates on a permanent basis next summer and says he would have no problem in following in the footsteps of William Gallas and Emmanuel Adebayor by moving to White Hart Lane as he is keen to stay in London.

'History is filled with examples of players moving between rival clubs and I can't rule out clubs due to where I might have been in the past,' Bendtner said.

'It might not be the best idea but if the project matches my ambitions I would have to be interested.'

He added on bold.dk: 'I still have a great relationship with London, which is a city that I adore.

'I have a lot of friends in London and there are a lot of great clubs in London, so I wouldn't rule out a return.'

I don't know why I treat Gallas so different (as in I don't give a sh*t he's at Spurs), but anyone else can f*ck off with that talk. Even if I think they're not good enough to wear our shirt.

Tbh I lost all interest in him when he fluffed that late chance at the nou camp that coulda got us thru, he can do what he wants

Granted he's a striker, and that was a chance to back up his talk, I'm not so harsh on him considering for 88 minutes prior, our team couldn't conjure up ONE F**KING CHANCE,

Show man some respect
Man got up mad quick and still scored

Theo >>>

:lmao:

That pass was so f*cked

Who on here said he would score more than RVP last season, when he went Sunderland.

:lol:

dont want dis piece of sh*t at spurs just to say. Send him to russian/greek league or sumin.......somewhere he can be top scorer. A-League

lool saw the arsenal number 7 and was like

who the f*ck is that

then i remembered rosicky is still here injured