BLACK AUNTIES OR UNCLES...

imhim

It's standard procedure for most Africans to call elders uncle or auntie regardless of a blood link. It's just a respect thing you do from early.

/

No blood uncle or auntie has married a non black woman or man. Only one of my uncles (last born) who came here when he was 17 has even beat a non black ting. He used to bag bare chinse tings & everyone thought he was gonna end up with one.

Fast forward years later he fell in love with this Indian ting. She was cool, not a bad thing to say about her so we all supported him & were happy he found love.

5/6 years later shit hit the fan when they got engaged. When her parents found out she was swiftly given the choice of her family or my uncle (or probably death). She chose her fam & my uncle was heart-broken differently. The thing is he was warned by various elders & myself how most Asian parents don't take too kindly to brothers & brothers marrying/taking their women.

Guest Portuguese

lol @ me calling them anything else, straight slap

Straight slap from who though?

Once a uncle has married a white woman, he now has no authority to slap me, he has forfeited his cultural rights in lust for that becky p*ssy.

Older family members

/

So you have no cousins from that Becky p*ssy?

Can't call someone that's married into the family auntie or uncle full stop.

I remember an uncle's wife trying to tell me I shouldn't call her by her name but rather auntie. Just plainfaced her.

Don't know why really, just fully can't do it.

Lol one of my uncles his wife tried that with a cousin; hilarity.

The fact that I'm not a fan of a couple of my uncles partners def means they dont get aunty status!

lol @ me calling them anything else, straight slap

Straight slap from who though?

Once a uncle has married a white woman, he now has no authority to slap me, he has forfeited his cultural rights in lust for that becky p*ssy.

Older family members

/

So you have no cousins from that Becky p*ssy?

Nope, i got them obscure uncles(not related) that i only see every 5 years or so, but not anyone i'm around often.

Can't call someone that's married into the family auntie or uncle full stop.

I remember an uncle's wife trying to tell me I shouldn't call her by her name but rather auntie. Just plainfaced her.

Don't know why really, just fully can't do it.

Lol one of my uncles his wife tried that with a cousin; hilarity.

The fact that I'm not a fan of a couple of my uncles partners def means they dont get aunty status!

What did Shanice do to you?