Why Havent They Blown Yet . . . . . ?

Guest chap44uns

Guest petercrotch

Lol at this tulisa is an artist argument, just because she is signed doesnt make her excpetional at anything, she just sold herself well

Yes she is an artist and No one said she is anything exceptional that's why you should read what i said .from time you are an artist you already have an advantage . N dubz as much as i don't like their music are artists . They have their own sound . they make their own instrumentals to blend with their lyrics .

NY could have success, and get a record deal, for the same reasons Alesha Dixon has one.

However when I saw this video...

:/

Alie..

LOL @ shes been Ard since 13..

Take the looks out of the equation she is gassed.

Her girl tulisa could belt better than her and she can actually pen a radio record.

As far as blowing she is what she is..

I don't rate NY that much but Tulisa is shit bruv.

Can't sing.

Could never be a solo success, Dappy is the star of that group.

The only thing Tulisa brings to that group is balance.

They are basically like a UK City High and the industry is always open to those type of groups when it is genuine.

No Dappy = No NDubz, dude has outrageous charisma, even from Channel U days you could see he was a star in the making.

I could fully see Dappy on ragga tunes.

• Upvote 2

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Hmmm I'd say leave them ones for tuggy

It's her seedy sex appeal that makes it work for her the fact she can sing a bit better than ur average helps but if she looked like Adele it would be game over

Hmmm I'd say leave them ones for tuggy

It's her seedy sex appeal that makes it work for her the fact she can sing a bit better than ur average helps but if she looked like Adele it would be game over

Lol who could forget man like Tuggawar

And she don't have no sex appeal, she looks like a dirty council estate chav, would only let her blow me and thats it.