Them Loans are to progress your career?

The New Diaby

Nah mate

Wenger wants to slyly push you out.

Took my son to Underhill last night to watch the FA Youth Cup game against Derby County.

Went to the tea-bar under the main-stand at half-time and a few of the younger first team squad players were in front of us in the queue. My initial thought was that it was a good thing they'd come to support the youngsters, but this was quickly soured by what happened next...

Craig Eastmond was being asked by another player to get him a hot chocolate - his reply loudly - in front of my six-year-old and at least five other youngsters in the vicinity:

"F**k off man, I'll f**k you up, I'll kill you, get your own" - whilst the threat is obviously some kind of new tongue in cheek way young lads like Eastmond like to speak with each other, the language was a disgrace and he just shrugged when I said mind your language.

Shortly before we'd got to the front of the queue Frimpong shouted the following to Pat Rice who was walking past "Hey Pat, hey Pat, shouldn't you be in bed old man!" - I'm not offended by this (neither was Pat who smirked back) BUT is this indicative of a real lack of respect and awareness? The Eastmond case definitely is in my opinion. Frimpong more an issue of discipline which is worrying - I have a feeling from recent seasons (and things I have seen) that this attitude is rife at the club. I can't bring myself to warm to them and support them because of this.

On the pitch it was same old Arsenal. Passing the ball well, best of the play and possession - to be fair to the lads Derby County keeper Mats Morch had a fantastic game and looks one to keep an eye out for. Hector Bellerin and Jon Toral were best for us

DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE

TAKE PISS OUTTA PAT

YOUR GARN

FRIMPONG, BUNJAKU, EASTMOND, MERIDA, BENTLEY ETC

WENGER >>

WOULD CHUCK OUT NEYMAR IF HE DIDNT HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR HIS STAFF