It's a shame , It's a damn shame . 16-Year-Old Who Was Whooped By His Uncle For Acting Like He Was In A Gang Has Been Shot dead

Guest petercrotch

Guest petercrotch

Most of you have probably seen this video . It was posted about a year ago .

It was of an uncle beating his nephew with a belt for acting like he was a gangster.

Which brings me onto this next video

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhr88v8uQipA2JGX0o

Little man got killed a few days ago .

He got shot multiple times .

Very rarely have sympathy for gang members that get killed but for some reason i have sympathy for this yout

R.I.P

• Downvote 2

Nah his uncle wasn't a d*ckhead. He did the right thing, but uploading it to Youtube wasn't the right thing to do. The threat would have been enough.

Either the kid felt he had to solidify his rep and prove a point to people, and he slipped; or he was too deep in the game already and guys wanted to gain a stripe off him because he had been exposed virally as not serious.

Very sad, though. R.I.P.

• Upvote 4

Nah his uncle wasn't a d*ckhead. He did the right thing, but uploading it to Youtube wasn't the right thing to do. The threat would have been enough.

Either the kid felt he had to solidify his rep and prove a point to people, and he slipped; or he was too deep in the game already and guys wanted to gain a stripe off him because he had been exposed virally as not serious.

Very sad, though. R.I.P.

That's the whole point of the argument.

A beating in private would of been enough, for him to upload it for the whole world to see must of seriously ruined his life, can you imagine? The abuse he must of been getting must of been crazzzzy - If this shooting didn't catch him, suicide would of.

And the whole reason for the beating? glorifying gangs? looks can be deceiving and all but he clearly ain't no hardcore gangster, kid looks like a baby - you get these types all the time trying to portray that image and what teenager in this day and age does not glorify or worship the gangster lifestyle, I know I did as a teen and grew out of that shit myself.

What normal human with half a brain would beat a kid related by blood and put it on youtube/facebook? some typical look at me attitude.

• Upvote 1

I applaud what the uncle did but it was probably way too late for the boy though streets had already got him.

And apparently killed by his 'friends'? wow that is cold. Invite man out to talk on his porch and just kill him. My man was probably skinning teeth with them a week or two before reminds me of that quote from goodfellas

If you're part of a crew, nobody ever tells you that they're going to kill you. It doesn't happen that way. There weren't any arguments or curses like in the movies. So your murderers come with smiles. They come as your friends, the people who have cared for you all of your life, and they always seem to come at a time when you're at your weakest and most in need of their help.

Can just imagine when they pulled the guns on him. Knowing you're going to die then and there. 16 and your life is over at the hands of your so called 'homies'

Damm

• Upvote 2

Life imitates art, art imitates life.

How is murder an art?

Sick fuck, some of u lot r

Murder is rapped about and normalized in our society in a myriad of ways. The Hurt Locker? The Hollywood war film industry?

Come on brah, these kids are influenced by the art they indoctrinate themselves with. Either you're aware and you check that shit, or you get caught up in it.

Like that guy's uncle said, he wasn't from that shit.