Women + Men

The New Diaby

What are your thoughts on women & men who model their lives around looking good?

From going to the gym and putting on muscle to making sure your nails are regulary done etc

What are the impacts for these people who use their looks to get things in life, when they reach a certain age?

/

I was just sitting there thinking, when a women who was stunning in their twenties is starting to look bad in their 50's, what sort of mental state are they going to be in? when you wake up in the morning and know that even if you put up on a £220 jumper and the the best makeup life can get you, it's not going to work? what do these people start to begin and live for?

When you're a man in your 50's and no longer goto the gym, that fire to lift weights isn't there because it doesn't have the same effect etc

See, when I meet a girl I don't go for looks, I want fire and excitment in their character, a real interest in in obscure things such as nature, science, biology, photograph, art etc why? cos your love can never die, your fire can never burn out, it's fascinating to go on a journey with someone who has lovely interests.

Are we aware of the danger signs in this young society we have today? many young man and women are not interested in life long hobbies but short term prospects like gaining as much money as possible, having as many nights out on the piss, women trying to get as many men in their beds, trying to find a man with money etc.

I do think it's a bad sign, a society that lives like life like's about to end, living life too fast with no idea of what direction they are heading.

I can really see in 20 years time, a big increase in depression and suicide.

Emotionally it must be terrifying and frightening if you have nothing to live life for.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 10

The topic comes like a essay question . It all boils down to finding your purpose of existence. Unfortunetely many people do not know why there are here on earth or they choose to ignore it. No one in numbers in my surrounding doesnt seem to be interested in anything but music, cars and making money. This is a recipe for disaster in years to come. But hey welcome to the western world where we live in fantasy land.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

cannot deny

i like my girls:

1) FAKE ACRYLIC NAMES, JUST THE RIGHT LENGTH NOTHING TO FLASHY, THE GENERIC WHITE TIPS. (HATE GIRLS WITH NO NAILS/SHORT NAILS OR NAILS THAT LOOK SHEGGED)

2) MUST ALWAYS WEAR HEELS , NO BLOODY FLATS

3) NICE STRAIGHT TEETH. LOVE GIRLS WITH NICE STRAIGHT TEETH AND THEY HAVE A NICE BIG SMILE

• Downvote 1

But what do the negs signify? Are they against whats being said? Is it the fact that what has been said doesnt fit into the typical Vip2 forum debate?

The mental level of the post was strong, and something I might have posted myself if I thought enough people on this forum would care about it. But as shown by the negs given its clearly too... (Dont think theres a word I can put here that wont insult at least one of the neggers) ... considered in its approach.

Very strong post though.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

@ OP, I hear what You're saying

I just hope those lost individuals reach an age where looks aren't all that matters. for the generation below us (current secondary school kids) and the amount of makeup they're wearing, good luck with that

negged Gandalf for writing a whole post about other people negging people