Paul Pogbaetlli - I wanna throw money out of cars at Citeh

The New Diaby

Meanwhile, Ferguson has warned another teenage prodigy, midfield prospect Paul Pogba, not to let greed ruin a bright future at Manchester United.

The 18-year-old French midfielder, whose move to Old Trafford in 2009 sparked a bitter dispute between United and his old team Le Havre, has yet to agree terms over a new contract amid speculation he might be a target for both Milan clubs or even Manchester City.

Pogba's current deal runs out at the end of the season, although a one-year option means United could keep him until the summer of 2013.

Ferguson identified the player's representatives – who have reportedly enlisted the help of Mario Balotelli's Italian agent Mino Raiolo – as the problem, but also advised Pogba against letting short-term gain get in the way of a long and lucrative career at United.

'He's got an agent who's obviously become a bit difficult but we're negotiating with this agent and we want the boy to stay,' said Ferguson.

'If he doesn't want to stay, there's not a lot you can do about it.

'If he'd like to be a Manchester United player then he knows what to do. You hope he gets the right advice but it's also down to the individual.

'Matt Busby summed it up perfectly; you don't need to chase money at a club like Manchester United, it will eventually find you. If you're good enough, you will earn money and become rich playing for United, there's no doubt about it.

'It's one of these situations that they can chase the money early in their career but at the end it's not the same as if they'd stayed here.

'It's the decision the player has to take himself about where they think their best future will be. He just needs to look round about him to realise that.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz1h4yiWCjE

/

ULK UNITED FANS.

THIS POGBA IS A FUCKING UNREAL TALENT, WHAT A BLOW WHEN U LOSE HIM

LMAO

PAK FAM

• Downvote 3

Paul Pogba is driven by one goal - to become a first-team regular at United.

The promising midfielder has had a taste of senior action in the Carling Cup and admits he is hungry for more chances to impress Sir Alex. After returning to top form in the Reserves' 4-0 win against Liverpool, the youngster has his eyes firmly fixed on stepping up a level again in 2012.

"It's very good [here]," he told MUTV. "I'm getting in the first team and I enjoy it a lot. I have to carry on and try to play more games.

"[My debut at] Leeds was a great feeling. I played away, in a derby as well, and came on for Ryan Giggs. I thought: 'Okay, now is a good chance to prove myself and to show them what I can do'. We won that game and it was a very good feeling.

"I told myself I've just tasted it, now I want to eat it - I want all the cake now! I want to play, work hard and do my best to get in the first-team squad."

Pogba aspires to making a real mark at Old Trafford, following in the footsteps of many of his fellow countrymen - such as Eric Cantona, Fabien Barthez and Patrice Evra.

"I think you grow up a lot at United," he admitted. "I came from France. I'm here and I know what I want to do. I just want to be a first-team player, a great player here and that's it. I want to play with the first team."

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1