Maturation

The New Diaby

Anyone feel like they have matured?

I used to be all about buying the latest brands, I wanted the best pair of 95s and the newest colours, I wanted to hang around with the hardest people, there is no doubt I listend to the roughest jungle and kept up to date on the latest rappers - I used to go london, get a nice slut, skirt like a belt, effing a jeffing like a man, gelled her, muscly arms, cheap purfume and a kebab on the wya home - it was all about sex, bang bang sex, go tell your mates who you fucked etc, oh the pyschotic phone calls week later were jokes! but its all different now.

I've noticed a massive change in my life since moving to Crawley, I've changed from a roadman, from that short hair style 0 all over or sometimes a fade to now a full length comb over, I've even gone and got glassess too. There's just something changing inside of me, the way I look at life and what I value - I like my women hertiaged, father with acres of land in buckinghamshire, softly spoken, well dressed, elegent punctual, just want to run around in a field holding hands with her long polkadot skirt twirling in the wind like a mexican dancer as the sun beats down and we take pictures by the lake feeding the gease, I love art and have just brought a Canon 550d, we're going on holidays where it's not about sex but enjoying the environent together and seeing things, feeling the same joy.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1