Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kim

beaten up for catching out a cheat.

35 posts in this topic

how fucking messed up is this just listen....i was with my girl and she went to a funeral now i know bare slags go to funerals to pull, i swear and for the free drinks but i asked her about it the next day she was acting different i knew straight the way she fucked about (she denies)

anyway next day she showed me a picture of a guy sitttin on her bed or wat looked like a guy she told me its a ghost and wen i contronted her she basically went mad

she said u think im a slag r reh reh reh and then she batters me....i think its a guy from the funeral

thing is i still think shes lying shes an older woman we have had fights before and i know shes twisted

im so vex i love her but i cnt trust her....i went out with her daughter and she was a slag bt i cnt trust this woman

rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

im going mental

Ur life confuses me

(null)

how fucking messed up is this just listen....i was with my girl and she went to a funeral now i know bare slags go to funerals to pull, i swear and for the free drinks but i asked her about it the next day she was acting different i knew straight the way she fucked about (she denies)

anyway next day she showed me a picture of a guy sitttin on her bed or wat looked like a guy she told me its a ghost and wen i contronted her she basically went mad

she said u think im a slag r reh reh reh and then she batters me....i think its a guy from the funeral

thing is i still think shes lying shes an older woman we have had fights before and i know shes twisted

im so vex i love her but i cnt trust her....i went out with her daughter and she was a slag bt i cnt trust this woman

im going mental

LOL the fuck??

she said it was a ghost.

she don't rate you.

LOL!!

dnt know if she generally thought she seen a ghost.

obviously not though eh? why would she take a picture.

fuck it

im gonna tex her now tell her to leave me alone.....did that loads of times but she wont.......i will have to move house

the woman is a syco

she makes up pure lies like shes princess of nigeria and people are out to get her just to make me stay sometimes

she told me shes had attempted murder 10 times and shes going to kill me

i do love her cus wen shes normal shes the most loving person ever

oiiiiiiiiiiiii noo just abit honest now im sat at my desk doin shots of vodka with work mates

no work!!!

its gettin emotional loool

some1s going to die,.....

im going mental

ghost33.jpeg

f

adfadffF

f

wow

just wow. slags at funeral, ghosts, beating mum and the pickney

some indie movie. but i would still make u come dw

are u seriously debating whether it could be a ghost or not?

this cant be real right?? just some drunken jokes im sure of it...

she said it was a ghost.

she don't rate you.

LOL!!

Ghost you know. lol.

Imagine what she would have said if she was riding his d*ck.

im going mental

bg6.gif

she said it was a ghost.

she don't rate you.

she actually said a ghost!!!!1

LMAO, and u just took it like ok baby

then took a beating afterwards

u dnt need jesus, u need jeremy kyle in ur life

i cant be only one whos clocked that lesbo's are the weirdest type of girls ever

like all the girls i know to turn lesbian over years, have been slightly off, if u get what i mean

she said it was a ghost.

she don't rate you.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

sounds like someones trying to cat dinkys blog/journal idea