Evil Spirits

The New Diaby

Was just thinking,

If there is such things as spirits, inteligent & residual hauntings then why hasn't all the evil people that have died come back to do horrible things if it's believed they can show themselves and touch, intereact with the world.

If they aren't coming back to do things that we saw from their body then how true is human existance?

If you're not going to be who you are in the afterlife then what sort of creatures are we?

If the soul controls the mind and body then can the actions of evil people be understood if not forgiven?

If you were born with an evil soul but a functioning body like the rest of us then no matter what the environment is how can you be saved?

Was just thinking,

If there is such things as spirits, inteligent & residual hauntings then why hasn't all the evil people that have died come back to do horrible things if it's believed they can show themselves and touch, intereact with the world.

If they aren't coming back to do things that we saw from their body then how true is human existance?

If you're not going to be who you are in the afterlife then what sort of creatures are we?

If the soul controls the mind and body then can the actions of evil people be understood if not forgiven?

If you were born with an evil soul but a functioning body like the rest of us then no matter what the environment is how can you be saved?

If you were to assume that the soul exists on another dimensional plane (let's use the scientific theory that there is another dimension nanometers away from our skin), where these 'spirits' reside, then there is a chance that one's soul could possibly be open to manipulation. The quantum world is a strange one, I see no reason why a 'spirit' molecule could not exist. The guy who theorized the Higgs-Boson didn't even live to find it :lol:

The people who walk around believing that shit firmly usually end up on under some serious institutional medi, talking to themselves, and drawing pictures with their poo.

"There's a war going on outside no man is safe from"

The reason Hitler's duppy canna cross dis ya soul here, is either because there is no spiritual plane, or because my Grandmother's spirit is cuffing his ear and telling him fi tie up him jackboot shoeslace dem :rofl: I don't think Hitler is a good example, as he's supposed to have had a department of state that basically worked science and occult stuff.

Nah real talk there is a battle between good and evil constantly. In the physical world, and in the spiritual world. You just have to hope you have the good spirits on your side, and know how to recognize the signs of when you're being wicked (takes a lot of self-awareness). That self-awareness is probably close to what God is.

Dunno anyway, was watching this doc that you may find interesting. Mentions the other dimensions ting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHczawkB5N4

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If God designed the world correctly, and I believe he did, the forces of good outweigh the forces of evil, even if only by a margin of one. You have probably, unless you are a completely wicked person with a messed up karmic balance, had more positive coincidences/streaks of luck, than negative ones. Good people attract good things. Hitler achieved a lot in a short space of time, but he didn't keep it, his 'God' (arguably the Devil, the Deceiver, etc) sold him out at the last moment.

People ask why good people die, but everyone dies, so it kinda nullifies that point. I think dying is part of a spiritual progression that we can't hope to understand while we still inhabit this particular plane. This little clip breaks it down quite well.

wouldnt the forces of good an evil equate to a balance that has result in sustaining the universe

I think that God designed it so he can tip the scales if necessary, if things ever got real peak and we were in some Star Wars evil Empire vs The Force type thing. In that case, Luke Skywalker tipped the balance. In the Matrix, Neo tipped the balance.

There is a struggle for balance, but I don't think universal balance has been achieved since the last time the universe was in a state of singularity (the theorized Big Bang). Everything would have to vibrate to the same frequency, and given the plethora of conflicting ideas, political systems, religions, etc, humans will never strike the balance themselves. They can only hope to balance the lives of those around them a little.

Tell me this,

If a soul has no form or shape that resembles our bodily appearnce then are we all living frauds?

Who is this "human race" if we're all controlled by further forces that are untraceable and unseen.

Why do we hold such emotion towards another human being when you take the sole away we wouldn't recognise each other.

If the mind is easily influenced then are we all doomed from the day were born by the soul we're given?

Can we hereditary pass on soul characteristics?

Tell me this,

If a soul has no form or shape that resembles our bodily appearnce then are we all living frauds?

Who is this "human race" if we're all controlled by further forces that are untraceable and unseen.

Why do we hold such emotion towards another human being when you take the sole away we wouldn't recognise each other.

If the mind is easily influenced then are we all doomed from the day were born by the soul we're given?

Can we hereditary pass on soul characteristics?

We don't hold emotion for other human beings, we hold emotion for other souls. The human being is the vessel, the soul is the driver. The cars don't get road rage, the drivers do.

We look in mirrors and find a deep fascination because our vessel changes so much as we grow. We can't see our soul, but it feels like we have one, and it would appear other humans have them. Sometimes, it is only through eye contact (the windows of the soul, apparently) that some truths can be revealed. Even kids know this, which is why when their parents catch them lying they try their hardest to look at the ground.

You are only doomed if you do not question, and simply allow all the distracting/negative information/influence to wash over you. When I was about 5, I was deeply interested in the goings on in the world. I once told my dad and his friends to be quiet so that I could watch the footage of the Gulf War :lol: I have made my mistakes, and fully believe that at times evil spirits/urges have gotten their hold on me, but I believe I have come to understand myself (mysoul?) better.

Tulse what brings all this on, brah?

Sure it weren't a dream?

Basically I've been researching the history of this property since it happend and have uncovered some crazy things.

Listen, It wasn't a dream cos I know full well I got up out the bed and went go get a can of coke, when I come back I sip my drink then get back into bed, as I turn of the light I hear a bag on my wardrobe and make nothing off it, I hear another bang and now I'm like wtf.

My bedroom door opens and there was something walk into my room, I felt the cold breeze so I put the covers over my head and tried to sleep it off.

About 10 mins later I feel someone SIT DOWN ON MY MOTHER FUCKING BED and touch my ankles (my ankles were out cos i put the duvet over my head)

Basically man is sweating one out here, literally about to mother fucking die and I pull off the cover trying to man it up and I see some man about 50 cms away from my face

He spoke in French, but he had his hands out like he was about to strangle me, I got up and run out my room.

Haven't been back since, contacted local priest and shit.

I'm now sleeping at my cousins

Sure it weren't a dream?

Basically I've been researching the history of this property since it happend and have uncovered some crazy things.

Listen, It wasn't a dream cos I know full well I got up out the bed and went go get a can of coke, when I come back I sip my drink then get back into bed, as I turn of the light I hear a bag on my wardrobe and make nothing off it, I hear another bang and now I'm like wtf.

My bedroom door opens and there was something walk into my room, I felt the cold breeze so I put the covers over my head and tried to sleep it off.

About 10 mins later I feel someone SIT DOWN ON MY MOTHER FUCKING BED and touch my ankles (my ankles were out cos i put the duvet over my head)

Basically man is sweating one out here, literally about to mother fucking die and I pull off the cover trying to man it up and I see some man about 50 cms away from my face

He spoke in French, but he had his hands out like he was about to strangle me, I got up and run out my room.

Haven't been back since, contacted local priest and shit.

I'm now sleeping at my cousins

I believe you. Not bothered if you're being a stupid fucking prick.

My uncle died. Same night my dad tried to make an offkey comment to my mum (long story), literally 20 mins after we get the news. Minutes later loads of his stuff comes shooting off the shelf onto the floor. My bredrin (white guy) said straight away 'duppy'.

Weird stuff, trust. Some stuff cannot be explained.

have not read a single reply

spirits/demons are not dead people's spirits as the dead know nothing, once we die we have no consciousness until judgement day or the rapture if you're right with God and are taken... so basically you die and a split second later you are facing God

spirits/demons are fallen angels

my grandma's dad was a head honcho in the occult world in jamaica, proper devil tings, had a book with a big eye on

i am convince my family is under a curse of iniquity

• Downvote 1

Was just thinking,

If you were to assume that the soul exists on another dimensional plane (let's use the scientific theory that there is another dimension nanometers away from our skin), where these 'spirits' reside, then there is a chance that one's soul could possibly be open to manipulation. The quantum world is a strange one, I see no reason why a 'spirit' molecule could not exist. The guy who theorized the Higgs-Boson didn't even live to find it :lol:

I swear you're the most irritating person on this forum cuz you're not even a t'r'o'll

You're always lolling at CERN and shit as if what you're saying holds ANY merit whatsoever. Just because people theorize that there are alternate dimensions doesn't mean a molecule of a 'spirit' (whatever that means, I don't think you yourself are sure of that) exists and exists in that plane

You talk a big bag of bollocks and anyone who agrees with you is similarly misled

I pity you on more levels than you can imagine

/

On the topic of dimensions, these videos are very interesting, if a bit of a mind bender

• Downvote 2

Was just thinking,

I swear you're the most irritating person on this forum cuz you're not even a t'r'o'll

You're always lolling at CERN and shit as if what you're saying holds ANY merit whatsoever. Just because people theorize that there are alternate dimensions doesn't mean a molecule of a 'spirit' (whatever that means, I don't think you yourself are sure of that) exists and exists in that plane

You talk a big bag of bollocks and anyone who agrees with you is similarly misled

I pity you on more levels than you can imagine

/

On the topic of dimensions, these videos are very interesting, if a bit of a mind bender

Bruv, what I wrote made sense to Tulse, so go suck yourself Penis B.

• Upvote 1

Lets no fight here.

I'm genuinly scared that how many people we've lost in the last 1000 years to death

What if their energy is controlling human beings?

what if you're born in an area of historic tradegy, regardless of your nature, are you more likely to turn out to do bad things than good things?

Are the most deprived and criminalistic areas in this country being controlled by past , are they built on bad news?

Is there any relationship between the most disgusting criminals this country has ever seen and where they spent their childhoods?

Can we be lured into bad energy places by being submerssed in this unconcious energy?

If you were born in the Bronx are you liekly to be drawn to bad influences?

Would I be more likely to turn to crime than someone growing up in an area were hard working genuine citizens died peacfully?

Are places like Brixton bad why do they never change? are they going to be bad for all eternity because of the bad people that have died there are still controlling the living?

Are some people polluted by what's behind all the scenery, are they guided to bad things?

Can these unforseen forces dictate our "luck" in life?

/

ITS FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Don't believe in spirits or any of that stuff.

I have walked through cemeteries at night by myself and then taken friends with me on historical walks.

They all shit themselves, I tell them it is the living you need to fear, not the dead.