someone got shanked in Oxford street today

Lenny The Tramp

Must have been a serious beef for someone to do it in such a crowded area, especially on Boxing Day. This is the sort of stuff that, if the suspect/victim are black, will make Trident officers HATE black people even more. The way they see it, the niggers are keeping them from their families on Boxing Day.]

Very sad.

• Downvote 4

Nah TF is right in part. I think this a lot, there was a shooting in Salford today too, but the gunman turned out to be white.

It doesn't say anything, two violent gun/knife murders on the same day, it's just a shame London has a Trident unit - whole thing reeks of institutionalized racism to me. All murders should be dealt with by the police in the same way. What is so special about Trident really? Is there some pre-requisite that states Trident officers must have at least one black family member/in law, or have a mixed race child? I know there's a token black cop from the Murder Blues...but seriously?

Mark Shields from Trident went to Jamaica and worked high up over there...what was his background really? What makes him so special?

Brian Padd*ck was more down with the people than any of these Trident guys, and he got hounded out.

Guest petercrotch

It would be a shame if the person who got murdered was black to be honest . i dont like seeing any race get hurt but i think most black people feel something deep down inside them when they read the newspaper and on the front of it see a black teenager who has been stabbed . its a shame and unfortunatly too many of our brothers are falling into the trap that was designed to keep us at the bottom of the foodchain

Y the fuck do we always bring race into everything?

I didn't see any black santas this year should I make a thread?

Because the harsh reality is that racism is real, and that is why it matters that Trident miss their Boxing Day. You are too young to see it maybe, you'll get it one day.

Until black people realize there are DEEP problems that they need to fix, they're fucked. You sound like one of those head-in-the-sand type negros.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Absolutely disgusting. Smh.

You're funny you know... we live in a world where historians are spitting garbage on the news saying this kind of behaviour is black culture.. so what do you expect? When there is a shooting or a stabbing the natural reaction is to hope it isn't a black person, why? Because this country will jump onto that and chat shit about the black race as a whole.

If only everything could be so dandy where we don't have to bring race into everything. Sucks balls.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Because the harsh reality is that racism is real, and that is why it matters that Trident miss their Boxing Day. You are too young to see it maybe, you'll get it one day.

Until black people realize there are DEEP problems that they need to fix, they're fucked. You sound like one of those head-in-the-sand type negros.

Nah just y the fuck would u wish another race had been stabbed instead of ur own? Fuck anyone getting stabbed

Fink a lot of people on here don't realize how much they add 2 racism tbh

Lol the other week I was pro white now I'm a Negro ostrich ok then

Don't patronize me u aint the guy u fink u are

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

its got to be said that only people to be involved in a stabbing in oxford street would be black

or east europeans.

if it was a shooting it could be anyone.......

only those black stupid rats...or some east euro mafia cunts ting would do such a thing in the centre of eveything without thinking