someone got shanked in Oxford street today

Lenny The Tramp

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Fuck it as long as it's just road guys killing road guys then u picked ur lifestyle tuff titty if u die

At least it wasn't some stupidness over a sale etc I guess

• Downvote 3

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Fuck it as long as it's just road guys killing road guys then u picked ur lifestyle tuff titty if u die

At least it wasn't some stupidness over a sale etc I guess

All that BS in the first few pages and you go and write this.

*smh*

Pmsl what's the problem?

Looking at the guy in the vid, doesn't look seem like humanity has lost much tbh.

Fucking clueless drone.

I'm guessing you made something of yourself and now look down upon others for not doing as well as you. . .

The thing is he's a big man and look how he is acting . It's no suprise that people don't care about his life when it's evident he doesn't care about his .

It's not even about looking down on other's . it's the fact that condoning this "roadman" shit when it is retarted,pointless and it's the one thing that is killing us most is LOOOOOOOOOOOONG

there is a lot that is wrong that leads to a grown man/men behaving that way which is why I just smh when people say things like 'he didn't care about his life, why should we?'

just think that as a race we should look out for one another the way other races/ethnicities do

and before anyone tries to come with 'oh that's racist' no I am not racist, I do not believe that one race is faster, stronger or smarter than another. I'm just growing up and realising that everyone is looking out for their own. So we should do the same. If ever a day comes when we ALL look out for each other great! But in the mean time why should we accept the scraps/tokens that society affords us? We should work hard and help/push each other to get something too.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest petercrotch

Looking at the guy in the vid, doesn't look seem like humanity has lost much tbh.

Fucking clueless drone.

I'm guessing you made something of yourself and now look down upon others for not doing as well as you. . .

The thing is he's a big man and look how he is acting . It's no suprise that people don't care about his life when it's evident he doesn't care about his .

It's not even about looking down on other's . it's the fact that condoning this "roadman" shit when it is retarted,pointless and it's the one thing that is killing us most is LOOOOOOOOOOOONG

there is a lot that is wrong that leads to a grown man/men behaving that way which is why I just smh when people say things like 'he didn't care about his life, why should we?'

just think that as a race we should look out for one another the way other races/ethnicities do

and before anyone tries to come with 'oh that's racist' no I am not racist, I do not believe that one race is faster, stronger or smarter than another. I'm just growing up and realising that everyone is looking out for their own. So we should do the same. If ever a day comes when we ALL look out for each other great! But in the mean time why should we accept the scraps/tokens that society affords us? We should work hard and help/push each other to get something too.

You are right when you say black people should look out for eachother , nothing wrong with that atall mate.

But regarding this "roadman" issue the fact of the matter is i would love to take these kids by the hand and show them that there is more to life than being in a gang and acting stupid but the fact of the matter is i could show these dudes so much but what will it change ? Black people have not come this far in the wrong direction over night . These youts do not want to listen and if you don't want to listen no one can help you . you can lead a horse to water but can't force it to drink . These youts do not want to change . i've seen it so much they just contradict themselves .

• Upvote 2

SMH

bare fake black activists on this site

talk a bag of shit about not wanting it to be a black yout but in reality 99% of you dont do shit to engage the youts in your daily lives

if you're directing that at me then go ahead and elaborate

C/s wat profit margins said about pikin ur lifestyle n living wiv zi consequencedem

The way u live ur life is reflected on ur death

Recently my boys yunga bro passed away may god rest his soul

But this boy was a reckless dude always pushing it to the limit. He died on a motorbike .

Only 15 so sad

that's fucked up for his family

your son says he's going shopping in the sales and the police knock on your door and say that he's been stabbed to death :

Assuming d Yout was of carribean background

Mum Wud probably bill up a bighead n bun it down

Yes carib families r fucked up [the ones I've seen]

• Downvote 12

TBH its wasnt aimed at you but If the shoe fits WEAR IT

Either you do shit to positively engage the youts and stop shit like this in pursuit of black excellence OR you're a gasbag that comes on the internet talking smack when in reality you do as much for the black community as the average white guy

I assume there probably are those on here that don't even give young family members some knowledge on how things really work, let alone extended family or any other young person they come into contact with.

But just because it is a hypocrite who said something, doesn't make it false.

Would rather hear what people have to say even if they don't live by their words; because if miraculously they are able to drop some caveat of knowledge that I or anyone else can benefit from and spread then that in itself does some good.

Fucking clueless drone.

You are right when you say black people should look out for eachother , nothing wrong with that atall mate.

But regarding this "roadman" issue the fact of the matter is i would love to take these kids by the hand and show them that there is more to life than being in a gang and acting stupid but the fact of the matter is i could show these dudes so much but what will it change ? Black people have not come this far in the wrong direction over night . These youts do not want to listen and if you don't want to listen no one can help you . you can lead a horse to water but can't force it to drink . These youts do not want to change . i've seen it so much they just contradict themselves .

i agree they are subborn pricks, but at that age you think you know everything, and this applies to everyone not just young black kids.

They dont know nothing yet or have anything long term, so people involved should never give up and help them set real goals.

There instances were Black parents in shitty positions, can't even go to parents evening and the kid thinks he can get away with murder whilst being raised by the tv and gta, theres no food but this boy around the corner will show him how to make p doing this and that so he can go tesco.

Also when they see olders still on foolishness at certain ages they think its a lifestyle that can go on forever.

Were surrounded by a culture telling us what role we should play, we either do this or that to survive in life, nothing else leading to people living limited lives.

Whilst the media is happy to plaster shit like this across our screens, but there not putting the knives in our hands. But it makes us worse off economically anyway because when your interviewer Bob looks at you he doesn't want this culture spilling over into his place of work on top his reservations when you walked in.

article-2078702-0F46D1E300000578-237_634x415.jpg

RIP (HIS REAL NAME) not no fucking nutz. i don't recognise that shit.

• Upvote 5

Guest M12 Part 2

TBH its wasnt aimed at you but If the shoe fits WEAR IT

Either you do shit to positively engage the youts and stop shit like this in pursuit of black excellence OR you're a gasbag that comes on the internet talking smack when in reality you do as much for the black community as the average white guy

I assume there probably are those on here that don't even give young family members some knowledge on how things really work, let alone extended family or any other young person they come into contact with.

But just because it is a hypocrite who said something, doesn't make it false.

Would rather hear what people have to say even if they don't live by their words; because if miraculously they are able to drop some caveat of knowledge that I or anyone else can benefit from and spread then that in itself does some good.

+1

elementiasm thats where you're wrong. your whole descriptions were again based on racial profiling i.e. racist stereotypes

drug gangs and crime in mexico is not a mexican problem

its an international problem, that was initiated by the CIA

it fuels the consumer market in the US mainly and around the world

and receives arms and ammunition from the US which fuels the drug wars

a british teenager being stabbed on a london street by another british teenager is a british problem not a black on black crime, nor a black problem

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

elementiasm thats where you're wrong. your whole descriptions were again based on racial profiling i.e. racist stereotypes

drug gangs and crime in mexico is not a mexican problem

its an international problem, that was initiated by the CIA

it fuels the consumer market in the US mainly and around the world

and receives arms and ammunition from the US which fuels the drug wars

a british teenager being stabbed on a london street by another british teenager is a british problem not a black on black crime, nor a black problem

i don't get your passive stance on this.

young people that look like me and you are killing each other regularly,

and we are supposed to brush this off as the responsibility of a majority white establishment that have shown throughout history to not give a fuck? When a white man looks at you do you think he cares about your passport being red or 'No! were do your parents come from mate'.

what do you define as a 'black problem'?

or do such problems even exist?

Africa has been an international problem were $1 trillion in aid has been thrown at it since 1940 but its worse off since.

we should be willing to help ourselves instead of depend on outside help wherever we are

• Upvote 2

Guest petercrotch

Fucking clueless drone.

i agree they are subborn pricks, but at that age you think you know everything, and this applies to everyone not just young black kids.

They dont know nothing yet or have anything long term, so people involved should never give up and help them set real goals.

There instances were Black parents in shitty positions, can't even go to parents evening and the kid thinks he can get away with murder whilst being raised by the tv and gta, theres no food but this boy around the corner will show him how to make p doing this and that so he can go tesco.

Also when they see olders still on foolishness at certain ages they think its a lifestyle that can go on forever.

Were surrounded by a culture telling us what role we should play, we either do this or that to survive in life, nothing else leading to people living limited lives.

Whilst the media is happy to plaster shit like this across our screens, but there not putting the knives in our hands. But it makes us worse off economically anyway because when your interviewer Bob looks at you he doesn't want this culture spilling over into his place of work on top his reservations when you walked in.

article-2078702-0F46D1E300000578-237_634x415.jpg

RIP (HIS REAL NAME) not no fucking nutz. i don't recognise that shit.

I think most of what you said is an excuses to be hones , there are plenty of disfuctional families that don't resort to this stupid, and pointless gang lifestyle . i will agree though it does make things harder, this is why black people need to take it old school and build black businesses. and FULL back families and work on building the black community but sadly it seems there are always going to be the sell out types flying about , sell outs that infect others because sadly most people cannot think for themselves .