Got moved to

Esquilax

You're an oddball mate

I don't get moved to in dances brah :lol:

You thought you were some showerguy on here til you got violated, did a bit of damage control and now you wanna play cocky again. You get a reality check and somehow I'm an oddball?

Brah I'm a random online. You got moved to IRL. It's peak for you online and offline.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You're an oddball mate

You thought you were some showerguy on here til you got violated, did a bit of damage control and now you wanna play cocky again. You get a reality check and somehow I'm an oddball?

Brah I'm a random online. You got moved to IRL. It's peak for you online and offline.

You're an oddball mate

You're an oddball mate

LOL

man i miss this place

creasing rite now cos of wat I bolded

Man did a Young emasculation

• Upvote 1

You're an oddball mate

LOL

man i miss this place

You're an oddball mate

LOL

man i miss this place