When Dreams meets Real Life

The New Diaby

Had a dream last night about Amy Winehouse, weird cos I don't dream.

We were on the bus in Harrow, couple people came upto her for autographs and shit, she was a very nice person, can't remember what we spoke about but I woke up and it seemed real, was sad when I realised she was cremated and didn't even exist in the physical form anymore.

I'll talk about a couple weird dreams I had years back.

1 was a dream within a dream.

I was sleeping and heard the doorbell and woke up, got out of bed and went to the door and it was the postman with my parcel, as I was about to open the door I heard the bell ring again.

This time I woke up for real, got out of bed, went to the door and it was the postman with my parcel.

Opened the door signed for it then closed the door.

Just sat on the stairs rubbing my head baffled at what just happened.

Next time I was coming back from somewhere, was late, bout midnight.

I got home in the car, parked right outside my mums house, locked the car, went through my gate, opened my door, walked upstairs and went to bed.

Whilst I was sleeping I had a dream, I saw hands, taking my car keys off my keyring.

I have 1 keyring with everything on it.

Woke up now and didn't even think about it, got ready for college and went out front to get in my car.

No car keys.

Went back inside and searched everywhere for them, no car keys although all my other keys are fine.

Didn't even go college that day spent all day searching which turned into 2 weeks.

The car had to sit out there all this time, finally got a quote from the dealer for a new key, had to get the car towed up there and drove back home.

We moved maybe a year later, the delivery men took everything so the room was bare, I thought I would see it on the floor somewhere or something, no car keys.

Left for college that day and that was the last time I stepped foot in that house, never found those car keys.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

ain't really been smoking much lately and the dreams are coming in thick and fast.

I don't like it tbh.

My dreams are too much hard work. Comes like I been labouring all day after I wake up.

Fighting some next star wars and shit. it's mad.

C/S fully feel ur pain I used to smoke hard now I hardly blaze and the dreams are 2 much allow waking up feeling like u just fell out of an Indiana jones film

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Had one the other week where I was standing on this giant scaffolding tower trying to get some random bitch to get down the ladder before the whole thing collapsed the realness was too much cos it's not like it's a scenario that couldn't actually happen like flying or talking to animals etc

The panic was a lot but the feeling of relief when u realize it was a dream>>>>>>>>>>>>