Are you scared of Death

Mr. Gayle

nah life is way more scary

i could slip in dog shit, break my neck and be paralysed for 90 years

dying is nothing, maybe the way id die, that could be scary, could crash my car and become impaled on a tall tree for 4 days before they cut me down then get an infection and die 8 weeks later

• Upvote 2

You wouldn’t know that you have died, just like we never knew anything about being born.

I guess it’s the not knowing of what happens and the fact you will not exist anymore and never seeing your family and friends again.

The thought of just not existing is just fucked.

All matter which currently exists has always existed.

The matter which makes us who we are has always been here and always will.

Just like the 1st law of thermodynamics, energy can be transferred but cannot be created or destroyed.

We will always exist, even if it's not in our present form.

Knowing this puts me at ease, the fairytale bible/religious stories are not even necessary.

Toney, bring proof to your talk, about people who past away still exist

It doesn't really need proof, if you think about it the last electric impulses in our body will dissipate into heat energy and leave our body.

Same way the protein and water which makes up the majority of the human body will return to the ecosystem when we are buried in the ground.

Everything will be used again, nothing is wasted.

Its not death that's scary. Its the fact of not knowing where you heading that's scary.

you have transgressed the law of God and you are heading for hell. Fortunately Jesus died for our sins so that those who repent and trust in him will gain everlasting life

repent of your sins and trust in the Lord Jesus Christ and you will know where you are heading.

Amen

• Downvote 1

peep this

if i know im about to die and have been living a sinners life

right at the end if i say i repent my sins and accept Jesus as my saviour, will i go to heaven?

No. Because apparently it's not genuine, thus not true repentance.

what if your really scared of going to hell and in those last 10 seconds ur actually sorry for the life youve lived?