Cheaters

babymother

Yh so I think my partner is/has previously been cheating turn detective to cut a long story short l find an email talking about chicks that are more than a beat which was written for this forum he mentions the name of the forum so I extend my detective search and find him admitting to banging baby mother 1 via a post the date of the post is a month after my birthday at which time I was 5months pregnant hmmmmm

Guest M12 Part 2

babymother, imo you should give him a chance to explain himself and then make your decision after that. everyone makes mistakes and is it really worth your son/daughter not having a nuclear family over what could be a misunderstanding or a one off?

He is next to me he knows I see the post but has said nothing every time I ask an show him my findings he just denies it and feeds me a bullshit story. I don't want my daughter to think it is ok to let a man treat you this way but I know he is a good dad so I'm not worried he will do right by my princess even if he can't do right by me

peak