Admin

hardface

Guest phonecharger

Been with my ''new woman'' for like 6 months. Still cant stop beating my BM -_-.

I dont know whats wrong with me i dont have any feelings for her but shes very sexy.

WTF I actually want it to work with this one. Ok so shes 7/10 and my BM is 8/10 but me and my new ting have some CRAZY connection.

First chick i can actually be myself around and im gonna fuck it up!!! Then prolly just go back to my BM, which is secretly more than likely her plan!

ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

Do i need theraphy?

Yh so I think my partner is/has previously been cheating turn detective to cut a long story short l find an email talking about chicks that are more than a beat which was written for this forum he mentions the name of the forum so I extend my detective search and find him admitting to banging baby mother 1 via a post the date of the post is a month after my birthday at which time I was 5months pregnant hmmmmm

rampage_stare.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Guest phonecharger

Been with my ''new woman'' for like 6 months. Still cant stop beating my BM -_-.

I dont know whats wrong with me i dont have any feelings for her but shes very sexy.

WTF I actually want it to work with this one. Ok so shes 7/10 and my BM is 8/10 but me and my new ting have some CRAZY connection.

First chick i can actually be myself around and im gonna fuck it up!!! Then prolly just go back to my BM, which is secretly more than likely her plan!

ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

Do i need theraphy?

Yh so I think my partner is/has previously been cheating turn detective to cut a long story short l find an email talking about chicks that are more than a beat which was written for this forum he mentions the name of the forum so I extend my detective search and find him admitting to banging baby mother 1 via a post the date of the post is a month after my birthday at which time I was 5months pregnant hmmmmm

rampage_stare.gif

Guest phonecharger

ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

Do i need theraphy?

rampage_stare.gif