LIFE OF A REEL G

Guest chap44uns

So is this because of a rap collab? I can't work it out, swear St Raphs is one of them NW/W ends that 'flags' red? Not only that, the olders are Muslim, they are/were linked with Mozart (who have Bricky links).

Won't kill his career. This is real. He went to next ends on his ones in a Range with his jewels on, slipping perhaps, but it shows people how DV actually moves. Them PDC man are real people just like the rest of us, they can/do get touched/violated.

Hope DVS doesn't chuck his career away over this f*ckery. Eveyone on Twitter is talking up the 'it's not what happened, it's what happens next' angle like they've been there, done it, caught the body :lol:

/

Highlights from Ill Mill's twitter last night. Ill Mill is filling the spot that Q-Dizzy left for madhead reckless chat :lol:

ILL MILL:

Four rappers I dont wanna hear any smack from pakman dvs cash konan until u handle ur bizness my opinion don't take offence #JustSayin

@ illmillsms1 : thought Pakman ws ur ppl dem Akh?

@fantayaya : he is but he needs to put sum work in and stop rapping took to many violations and still rapping crud smh :lol: :lol:

How can man mention Konan, he's loose. That sh*t just happened and he's trying to call man out over it. I think Ill MIll is forgetting that youngers do not seem to care about the rep you had in '03/'04, all they know is that's how long you've probably stacked for, and that means you're testable. I predict Ill Mill gets violated next. Heard it happened this year already so bit confused :S

So is this because of a rap collab? I can't work it out, swear St Raphs is one of them NW/W ends that 'flags' red? Not only that, the olders are Muslim, they are/were linked with Mozart (who have Bricky links).

Won't kill his career. This is real. He went to next ends on his ones in a Range with his jewels on, slipping perhaps, but it shows people how DV actually moves. Them PDC man are real people just like the rest of us, they can/do get touched/violated.

Hope DVS doesn't chuck his career away over this f*ckery. Eveyone on Twitter is talking up the 'it's not what happened, it's what happens next' angle like they've been there, done it, caught the body :lol:

/

Highlights from Ill Mill's twitter last night. Ill Mill is filling the spot that Q-Dizzy left for madhead reckless chat :lol:

ILL MILL:

Four rappers I dont wanna hear any smack from pakman dvs cash konan until u handle ur bizness my opinion don't take offence #JustSayin

@fantayaya : he is but he needs to put sum work in and stop rapping took to many violations and still rapping crud smh :lol: :lol:

How can man mention Konan, he's loose. That sh*t just happened and he's trying to call man out over it. I think Ill MIll is forgetting that youngers do not seem to care about the rep you had in '03/'04, all they know is that's how long you've probably stacked for, and that means you're testable. I predict Ill Mill gets violated next. Heard it happened this year already so bit confused :S

we only 72 hours into the year brah...

• Upvote 1

/

ILL MILL:

we only 72 hours into the year brah...

Allow me. Man'll be writing 2011 on sh*t for a minute still :lol:

/

Dunno about Cash, might be old school? Got shot/shanked?

Ill Mill coming like he's the Oracle of the Hood Matrix. smh

5:15

off topic sorry

but why the f*ck does it matter if Jesus was white?

do you roadman inshallargh dons think Moehammed was black or suttin

?

It doesn't matter you but it matters to them, of course your an idiot so you won't understand the reasoning behind it.

And Palestine is closer to Egypt, than it is to any European country, so what makes you think your God looked like a Blue eyed European?

You can be from west / nw and still get moved in st raphs , you think them man care about ends?

Guy got killed (from west) at bristol carnival , what was by youts from st raphs.

I only know 1 guy in mozart with links to Bricky but im not gna say any names..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1