Diane Abbott Faces Calls To Resign For 'Racist' Tweet Saying White People Love Playing 'Divide And Rule'

Guest petercrotch

Guest petercrotch

In a controversial message to a freelance journalist on the social networking site Twitter, Abbott wrote: "White people love playing 'divide and rule' we should not play their game."

The Hackney MP used a hashtag which spelt "tactics as old as colonialism."

When asked for a comment in response, Abbott told Huffington Post UK: "I'm going to have to get back to you on that."

Diane Abbott Faces Calls To Resign For 'Racist' Tweet Saying White People Love Playing 'Divide And Rule'

*cue another 20 page shit c*nt topic about demons monkeys and coons*

• Upvote 13

I'm not a fan of Abbott but everyone knows she hasn't said anything wrong. If anything the sudden media blacklash proves her point. Look at how "The Telegraph" is portraying her, the pic + headline.

f*ck!!!

As I was writing this they actually changed the picture that first accompanied the headline :lol: :lol:

I shouldn't have tweeted @ them

Diane Abbott: 'White people love playing divide and rule'

Diane Abbott has been urged to resign after claiming that “white people love playing divide and rule”.

/

What she said:

HackneyAbbott Diane Abbott MP @bimadew White people love playing "divide & rule" We should not play their game #tacticasoldascolonialism

HackneyAbbott Diane Abbott MP Tweet taken out of context. Refers to nature of 19th century European colonialism. Bit much to get into 140 characters.

The idea of Ed giving anyone a dressing down is a myth. Watless yute.

He looks such a dweeb. No heart any old puppet.

His brother David, looked like a person with more guts and intent about him.

/

This is probably why they chose him, doormat do as your told qualities. Puppet leader.

his black female MP hides under the "positive discrimination" policy introduced by the last NuLiebour government, whereby ethnic minorities can say and do as they wish without fear of any legal ramifications. They also think this includes: rape, murder, maiming, looting, arson, et al. Large parts of the black ethnic minority group have a completely different ourlook on life in dear old blighty - but historically we brought it all upon ourselves and now the rule of empire is reversed. Will she be sacked? I think not in case it starts the riots again!

Twitter warriors complaining like this doesn't happen today irl, living in their bubbles were everything is rosy and they come bk from work to wine. d*ckheads, from the black woman at ur work screwin u to the youts pokin each other cus of what they hear and see this is in full force

Apparently these idiots believe we live in a post racial society.