f*ck godaddy

Supermalt

i use 123reg for all my domains. never had a problem

• Upvote 1

Never trust them overly cheap hosts. I was with freezone and when I wanted to switch they Made it ridiculously difficult and refused to give me the code to switch. They only did it when I threatened legal action after abt 3 weeks of trying to get the code.

My advice is you get what u pay for so the more u pay, the better the service

• 2 weeks later...

Never trust them overly cheap hosts. I was with freezone and when I wanted to switch they Made it ridiculously difficult and refused to give me the code to switch. They only did it when I threatened legal action after abt 3 weeks of trying to get the code.

My advice is you get what u pay for so the more u pay, the better the service

why i use 123-reg so i can just switch up my nameservers for my domains in the cp while i run the hosting on a different provider.

On the subject of domains, how do people value them?

I wanted a registered domain, the owner has held it for 10 years and its just a forwarding site currently. Emailed him and the cheeky bugger said he is looking for offers of between $1-10k

Maybe it's me but that seems a bit optimistic?

I brought the co.uk variant for £200

depends on potential and how hot it is i guess... that colour social network spent 500k buying color.com and colour.com

what domain you trying to buy?

depends on potential and how hot it is i guess... that colour social network spent 500k buying color.com and colour.com

what domain you trying to buy?

Digitalbarn.com

There's one that I'm after, someone has registered but not done anything with it. What's the best way of contacting them and making an offer?

Do a WHOIS on the domain name (search google) should show who it is registered with, also maybe contact details.