VIP2 Reunion

Guest chap44uns

trust me its mad cah i have lined up bare guys from this site with food, info, other links

but these 2 guys are the biggest net pussys around :lmao:

come to tynsdale road

bring tree ounces,a camera,and ur tamil tiger 3 series

trust me its mad cah i have lined up bare guys from this site with food, info, other links

but these 2 guys are the biggest net pussys around :lmao:

come to tynsdale road

bring tree ounces,a camera,and ur tamil tiger 3 series

you chat the most sh*t bruv just pm me your number if your on suttin allow posting any more fraff just send me a phone number for me to reach you on innit :S

calling urself woodpecker but i bet u dont even/ never have lived there

prob have a cousin from there that you used to visit when u were 10

keep talking innit the only reason you didnt get wrapped before is cos brisco told me to allow you snm lol you talked yourself back in

sh*t just got real. Man is saying John doe had to hire Brisco Protection Services

• Upvote 2

keep talking innit the only reason you didnt get wrapped before is cos brisco told me to allow you snm lol you talked yourself back in

sh*t just got real. Man is saying John doe had to hire Brisco Protection Services

He is gassin. This has never happened. The lad is full of sh*t. He claims he moving big bits but he wants to deets prada trainers

#wheretheydothatat

He is gassin. This has never happened. The lad is full of sh*t. He claims he moving big bits but he wants to deets prada trainers

#wheretheydothatat

never talked to you about trainers son

lol your sweatin now innit, go write to pb and sn on the subject we see whats crackin

@phonecharger, you got no response? Why you giving some random chicks number

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

who is sn?

today u want to link me for beef two weeks from now ull be showering down my inbox with messages on what sites u could deets reebok workouts

bummy nigga

if you was gonna wrap me - where do i live how do i look like etc etc

brisco is not even my boy why would you speak to him or why would he say dont move to me

nigga dont even kno me - if u were gonna pick someone to fabric\ate a story at least pick someone that it would have made sense

stop gassing up the ting and keep on tryna get them americas cup crep on numbers u ovary

• Upvote 1

who is sn?

today u want to link me for beef two weeks from now ull be showering down my inbox with messages on what sites u could deets reebok workouts

bummy nigga

if you was gonna wrap me - where do i live how do i look like etc etc

brisco is not even my boy why would you speak to him or why would he say dont move to me

nigga dont even kno me - if u were gonna pick someone to fabric\ate a story at least pick someone that it would have made sense

stop gassing up the ting and keep on tryna get them americas cup crep on numbers u ovary

so no-one brisco knows, knows your identity yeah, like i said say niz

:keeporder: