Guy in Oz chilling with 34Oz's casually

Elementalism

on a similar subject of natural resources, algeria has just found its first oil discovery in the north of the country, up until now it was thought oil was just in the sahara desert south of the country.

Algeria is already in the top 10, but this new discovery means the country is potentially full of the stuff, could take us to Gulf levels.

wow 1100oz!!!

Gold is currently $1639.70 (USD) per ounce.

/

I've been looking at Silver.

Yeah saw your status about Silver. Good investment for the future I think.

Africa is blessed, but the people there want right-here-right-now wealth, not long term, evenly developed wealth. Chinese are paying out 24/7, usually in dollars :lol:

Back when he was a younger, my father said you could see gold specks glistening off the moonlight in the earth back in GH.

1100 ounces tho :mellow: NICE.

:rofl:

:lmao:

Back when he was a younger, my father said you could see gold specks glistening off the moonlight in the earth back in GH. 1100 ounces tho :mellow: NICE.
erm, i think he may have embellished that slightly.

these man tryna call ur pops a liar....dont have it

Back when he was a younger, my father said you could see gold specks glistening off the moonlight in the earth back in GH.

1100 ounces tho :mellow: NICE.

:rofl:

:lmao:

Back when he was a younger, my father said you could see gold specks glistening off the moonlight in the earth back in GH. 1100 ounces tho :mellow: NICE.
erm, i think he may have embellished that slightly.

these man tryna call ur pops a liar....dont have it

man are tryna say you cant rap dont have it