Instagram

Stig

Furthermore, the fact that the best you could come up with is a derogatory racial slur shows the lack of your intellect. You don't contribute anything to life in general. Just some guy who doses around chatting shit online because you don't have a presence in the real world. You're actually pitiful. 

Same kinda guy that will have mixed race yewts from some scummy chav called Kirsty from Sydenham and have them grow up to be miscreants and not contribute to anything good in life just like their father.

If you would like to talk about your insecurities which has caused you to say this stupidity you're free to private message me and I can help you from there.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Bruno Di Gradi said:

Furthermore, the fact that the best you could come up with is a derogatory racial slur shows the lack of your intellect. You don't contribute anything to life in general. Just some guy who doses around chatting shit online because you don't have a presence in the real world. You're actually pitiful. 

Same kinda guy that will have mixed race yewts from some scummy chav called Kirsty from Sydenham and have them grow up to be miscreants and not contribute to anything good in life just like their father.

If you would like to talk about your insecurities which has caused you to say this stupidity you're free to private message me and I can help you from there.

This response shows you were very upset by my post, which you really shouldn't have taken seriously. It's literally some words on a page. I added a pos to make you feel like you've achieved something.

I think you need this:

• 2 months later...