NE1 got Virgin Gym hook up

Hank Moody

Could just gym hop on a free pass vibe.

Fitness First7-day free January pass at 160 UK clubs

gymfitfirst.pngHow do I get it?

• Fill out an online Fitness First 7-day pass.
  • You'll be sent an e-voucher.
  • Call the number on the voucher of your chosen gym and book your free trial.
  • Remember to take the voucher with you on the day.

You can still get it if you've had a previous free pass offer.

When can I use it?

The seven days must be completed by 31 January (so you need to start by 25 January). The seven days must be on consecutive days.

What are the restrictions?

The voucher is not valid on Black Label clubs which are Fitness First's premier clubs.

You must be aged 16+. One voucher per person, and not valid on paid-for facilities such as sunbeds, beauty rooms etc.

You're not obligated to take out any gym contract once the free trial's over.

Find your nearest Fitness First.

LA FitnessFree 3-day pass - 81 UK clubs

gymlafit.pngTo get a 3 day free LA Fitness pass, just go to LA Fitness and enter the special code 3 day pass in the box to sign up. Then call your local club to book and take along a print out of the voucher.

The offer is ongoing and excludes the South Kensington club. Find your nearest LA Fitness.

British Military FitnesssFree trial class - at 120 parks nationwide

gymmilfit.pngIf you want to get whipped into shape by ex-Army training instructors, try British Military Fitness, which runs at 120 parks nationwide. It is offering 1 free taster class.

Just sign up for a free trial class and take the form along to the class of your choice. Find your nearest class. Ongoing offer.

HarpersFree 1-day pass - 57 clubs nationwidegymharpers.png

Fill in the form on the Harpers Fitness website and wait for an email with a 1-day pass to print out and take to your nearest club. Call first to book an appointment. Ongoing offer. Find yournearest club.

LivingwellFree 1-day pass - 50 clubs nationwidegymlivingwell.png

Livingwell is part of the Hilton Group and most clubs are located within Hilton hotels. Just click on the banner at the top of the LivingWell home page and fill in your details for a free 1-day pass. Livingwell will then call to arrange a trial. Ongoing offer. Find your nearest gym.

Otium (Thistle Hotels) Free 1-day pass - 13 clubs nationwide

gymotium.pngIt's possible to get a free one-day pass to Otium health clubs, located in Thistles hotels. To grab one, just go to Thistles and register for a free pass. You can then download a voucher to take to the club - Otium will call you to arrange the date. Find your nearest Otium

gymcurves.pngCurvesFree 1-day trial - 240 clubs nationwide

Ladies' gym Curves offers a free one day trial. Fill in the online form and you get an email telling you to get in contact with your local club. Ongoing offer.

Fitness First free 10-day pass for two, O2 custs only

gymfitfirst.pngO2 customers can get a free 10-day pass for them and a friend. There are two ways to get it:

1. Via the O2 Priority website. Hit 'Redeem' on the O2 Priority Moments Fitness First offer, and O2 will send a free text with a voucher code to show at the Fitness First counter.

2. Via an app. Smartphone users can get the free O2 Priority Moments app, by searching for it in their mobile app store. Open the app, select the Fitness First 10 day guest pass, hit redeem, then show the screen that appears next at the Fitness First the counter. The screen will mention a code, but no code appears. We've been told by O2 you just need to show that screen to get the offer.

Once shown your code at the counter, you'll be issued with a 10-day pass for two people.

The offer's on till Tues 31 Jan 2012 and 10 days must be consecutive (so you'll need to start it around the 20 Jan, to make full use of it). Over 16s only. You'll get free use of all fitness facilities, studio classes, fitness advice, tea, coffee and toiletries. Excludes London Bridge, Ilford and all Black Label clubs.

Depends what Virgin your at though. If its a premier club its gonna be pees, the smaller clubs are cheaper though.

I was at esporta apparently virgin bought them all out. Price went from £62 (Still a bump) to £70 as soon as the move happened. Ended up leaving.Go on the site and check another virgin gyms near you prices are on there, might find one more reasonable.

who works at gym here man as a membership adviser

tell me wa gwan

is it good

Doesn't matter for you mate. Your a 419 superstar who's gonna mash ps as soon as he finishes uni. Shouldn't interest you

Guest chap44uns

Sffuvfsscvhgdxcggfdvvcsxccghklgfcchhfddg

I've jus come out of a interview literally jus now ya prick fake cv fake ref never worked a day in my life ....

and they offered me the job

Can't take it tho cos of uni but the feeling of rejecting an offered job >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Downvote 2

Sffuvfsscvhgdxcggfdvvcsxccghklgfcchhfddg

I've jus come out of a interview literally jus now ya prick fake cv fake ref never worked a day in my life ....

and they offered me the job

Can't take it tho cos of uni but the feeling of rejecting an offered job >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Translation: I'm still broke and jobless and a wasteman

• Upvote 3

Guest chap44uns

lol the hate is real

your definatley the type of the guy that works 9-5 as his only source of income and wonders why hes still struggling to pay insurance on his 51 corsa. Whilst looking across at road at ade and tunde in the 3 series coupe and calling dem wastemans.

if u aint gettin it in more than one than way iam sorry but what can i do, its life bro just accept it.