Guest petercrotch

Tupac vs nas . Who is better

89 posts in this topic

For years and years i have been hearing the question who is better pac or biggie and this has been going on for some time so i thought i would switch it up .

Who do you think is better nas or tupac ?

I'm not going to give my opinion on this just yet it's for you guys .

Begin

It's like an AIDS test, what's the results?

Not positive, who's the best? Pac, Nas and Big

Ain't no best, East, West, North, South, flossed out, greedy.

So all of them are equal ? Surely one of them is better than the other . They can't all be as good eachother

Big is considered up there off two albums. Says alot. People need to respect jay z more. It goes nas>big>jay z>pac

Pac was the most versatile of the 3 imo, he could actually evoke deep emotions with some of his songs and then have you partying or wanting to ride out with others. Nas comes last for me because I don't think he really pushed on from Illmatic like he should have.

Cheers for the replies lads keep em coming .

So far majority of people have said nas number 1 . big and pac number 2 and jayz number 3

what makes big better than pac?

The brother was only alive for 2 albums and look how many classics came out of them.

Nas>Pac

Nas & Jay have surpassed Biggie & Pac.

i can never seem to connect wiv di naszir

i can listen to the other dons and actually look up to the sky and paint a picture while they are spitting their lyrics thru my laptop speakers ITS EMOSH

Nas is the Greatest Of All Time.

Pac is 2nd

Big shouldn't even be in this conversation, his catalogue is too small.

The brother was only alive for 2 albums and look how many classics came out of them.

But Nas and Jay have more than 2 classic albums. Look at their discographies and compare them, i don't know why Big deserves to be in conversations like this on the back off two albums.

i can listen to the other dons and actually look up to the sky and paint a picture while they are spitting their lyrics thru my laptop speakers ITS EMOSH

Funny, cause Nas is probably the best storyteller of all time, he is more descriptive than the average rapper, i don't know maybe its too much for your brain to deal with.

But Nas and Jay have more than 2 classic albums. Look at their discographies and compare them, i don't know why Big deserves to be in conversations like this on the back off two albums.

what im saying

big was a beast though

Funny, cause Nas is probably the best storyteller of all time, he is more descriptive than the average rapper, i don't know maybe its too much for your brain to deal with.

Lol what I'm saying.

Silly boy.

Big was a sick rapper don't get me wrong, probably only second to Nas and Maybe Ghostface when it comes to storytelling, and that effortless flow made you think he was born to rap, but still his output is too small for me to consider him as a GOAT.

story telling

nas > big >>>> pac >>>>>>>>>>>> jay z

cant even think of a story from jay z?

u got a point there @ eric