Tupac vs nas . Who is better

Guest petercrotch

Guest petercrotch

For years and years i have been hearing the question who is better pac or biggie and this has been going on for some time so i thought i would switch it up .

Who do you think is better nas or tupac ?

I'm not going to give my opinion on this just yet it's for you guys .

Begin

• Downvote 11

i can never seem to connect wiv di naszir

i can listen to the other dons and actually look up to the sky and paint a picture while they are spitting their lyrics thru my laptop speakers ITS EMOSH

Funny, cause Nas is probably the best storyteller of all time, he is more descriptive than the average rapper, i don't know maybe its too much for your brain to deal with.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

what makes big better than pac?

The brother was only alive for 2 albums and look how many classics came out of them.

But Nas and Jay have more than 2 classic albums. Look at their discographies and compare them, i don't know why Big deserves to be in conversations like this on the back off two albums.

what im saying

big was a beast though

i can never seem to connect wiv di naszir

i can listen to the other dons and actually look up to the sky and paint a picture while they are spitting their lyrics thru my laptop speakers ITS EMOSH

Funny, cause Nas is probably the best storyteller of all time, he is more descriptive than the average rapper, i don't know maybe its too much for your brain to deal with.

Lol what I'm saying.

Silly boy.