Tupac vs nas . Who is better

Guest petercrotch

i can never seem to connect wiv di naszir

i can listen to the other dons and actually look up to the sky and paint a picture while they are spitting their lyrics thru my laptop speakers ITS EMOSH

Funny, cause Nas is probably the best storyteller of all time, he is more descriptive than the average rapper, i don't know maybe its too much for your brain to deal with.

Lol what I'm saying.

Silly boy.

The way I shook my head, but then I saw it was ImHim

Go and listen to Undying Love you scrotum

what makes big better than pac?

The brother was only alive for 2 albums and look how many classics came out of them.

But Nas and Jay have more than 2 classic albums. Look at their discographies and compare them, i don't know why Big deserves to be in conversations like this on the back off two albums.

what im saying

big was a beast though

I think nas and jay have 3 classics each at most. Nas has 9 studio albums and jay 11. BIG is 2 from 2. And if life after death was just one disc. Imagine how potent the track list would be. FACK

I'll go even further. I he released disc 1 and 2 as separate albums 1 year apart. They'd both be considered classics in their own right

what makes big better than pac?

The brother was only alive for 2 albums and look how many classics came out of them.

But Nas and Jay have more than 2 classic albums. Look at their discographies and compare them, i don't know why Big deserves to be in conversations like this on the back off two albums.

what im saying

big was a beast though

I think nas and jay have 3 classics each at most. Nas has 9 studio albums and jay 11. BIG is 2 from 2. And if life after death was just one disc. Imagine how potent the track list would be. FACK

I'll go even further. I he released disc 1 and 2 as separate albums 1 year apart. They'd both be considered classics in their own right

A lot of ifs and buts though, i'm not denying that Biggie couldn't have gone and released more classic albums but the fact is that his untimely death didn't allow him to do so. And its not just about classics, Jay and Nas have a bigger body of work, which means more classic songs, more chance to show their ability etc.

i can never seem to connect wiv di naszir

i can listen to the other dons and actually look up to the sky and paint a picture while they are spitting their lyrics thru my laptop speakers ITS EMOSH

Funny, cause Nas is probably the best storyteller of all time, he is more descriptive than the average rapper, i don't know maybe its too much for your brain to deal with.

Yeah

Nas is the GOAT for me.

Nas has evolved more times than your favourite pokemon - We've had poetic Nasir, Nasty Nas, Nas Escobar, 'f*ck your life Jay I'm still the King' Nas, p*ssy whipped Nas (smh), Revolutionary Nas and he's kept it interesting and creative the whole time.

Now that Kelis has screwed him over I'm excited for what he's going to put out next, his pain is hip hop's gain.

Guest petercrotch

papoose?

:rofl::lmao:

Didn't say he was up there i said he could have been . I've lost count of how many times he has said better things than tupac , big and jayz . He can spit when he wants to

• Downvote 2