Kings Of The City - Make Me Worse

730promo

kotcepsmall.jpg

Make Me Worse is the brand new video by Kings Of The City. Described by one critic as "Wu Tang Clan meets The Beatles", KOTC blend rap, grime and rock in their own fresh style. The video co-stars actor Vas Blackwood, best known for his roles in Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels (in which he played Rory Breaker) Only Fools and Horses, The Lenny Henry Show, new film Mercenaries and many more. Directed and produced by burgeoning film company LEV Collective, the video tells a dark tale with a twist.

Make Me Worse is the first single from Kings Of The City's new EP No Rules To The Game which is available as a free download from http://kingsofthecity.bandcamp.com (along with their Covers EP which features reworks of songs by Professor Green, Wretch 32, White Stripes and more). KOTC have recently returned from their first UK tour supporting Maverick Sabre, and will be releasing a constant stream of new music and videos as well as performing all over the UK in the coming weeks and months.

Follow Kings Of The City on Twitter @KINGSOFTHECITY

Like Kings Of The City on Facebook www.facebook.com/kingsofthecity