The Somalian

F.A.O Phonecharger where was you at 17:45?

127 posts in this topic

Stopped smoking in July last year but I know what you mean

I thought phonecharger was a yout, like 15/16

You really offering out this guy

yea it sounds like you stopped smoking in that vid

fair do's

yea it sounds like you stopped smoking in that vid

fair do's

:lol:

*cringe*

Where was you then f*ck*ng c*nt type cringe any of that sh*t but you love being some keyboard warrior like I said before I gave you my number to talk to me you shook fass speaking to wood early on he said you would do this stay there safe behind your computer c*nt.

*cringe*

Where was you then f*ck*ng c*nt type cringe any of that sh*t but you love being some keyboard warrior like I said before I gave you my number to talk to me you shook fass speaking to wood early on he said you would do this stay there safe behind your computer c*nt.

certified fortune teller pm for more info

*cringe*

i was there chillin with jspades. i didnt see u

that could be anywhere u mug, u and that other mug woodpecker aint on di swing

i told woodpecker to come morgans and he pm'd me to allow it

f*ck all this i didnt see u sh*t on both sides

i knew it would be this

why u there with j spades

lol super high tee roller had me angry in the past how can man say he was chillin wid jspades an dint see u :lmao:

Allow the gas talk that vid was taken next to the playground in London fields by the flats mug stop making sh*t up prick

stop pming me to play along u monkey

stop injecting di drags

play along with what stop f*ck*ng lieing admin have I sent him any Private messages to this guy apart from the one this morning when I told him I will punch him in the face???

Stop chatting sh*t you was nowhere to be seen you have my number could of easily called me and asked where I was as I was in the park where you was probably on you tube watching road rap vids f*ck*ng p*ssy.

Said it before phone chargers like how esquilax used to be n look how that ended

Not gona lie, i rate this pokemon breh for turning up and filming a video too offering man out although it wasnt exactly clear where he was. *insert MJ popcorn eating gif here*

this is like an episode where the side characters you don't give a f*ck about are given centre stage

meh

this is like an episode where the side characters you don't give a f*ck about are given centre stage

meh

Like "Minty" when he was just a backgorund character on Eastenders ended up having his own story line with one of the chicks from Bad Girls loool.

Not gona lie, i rate this pokemon breh for turning up and filming a video too offering man out although it wasnt exactly clear where he was. *insert MJ popcorn eating gif here*

he has nothing better to do with his life

he has nothing better to do with his life

Your point is?