F.A.O Phonecharger where was you at 17:45?

The Somalian

*cringe*

Where was you then f*ck*ng c*nt type cringe any of that sh*t but you love being some keyboard warrior like I said before I gave you my number to talk to me you shook fass speaking to wood early on he said you would do this stay there safe behind your computer c*nt.

• Upvote 3

*cringe*

Where was you then f*ck*ng c*nt type cringe any of that sh*t but you love being some keyboard warrior like I said before I gave you my number to talk to me you shook fass speaking to wood early on he said you would do this stay there safe behind your computer c*nt.

certified fortune teller pm for more info

Guest chap44uns

*cringe*

i was there chillin with jspades. i didnt see u

that could be anywhere u mug, u and that other mug woodpecker aint on di swing

i told woodpecker to come morgans and he pm'd me to allow it

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

play along with what stop f*ck*ng lieing admin have I sent him any Private messages to this guy apart from the one this morning when I told him I will punch him in the face???

Stop chatting sh*t you was nowhere to be seen you have my number could of easily called me and asked where I was as I was in the park where you was probably on you tube watching road rap vids f*ck*ng p*ssy.

Guest chap44uns

Not gona lie, i rate this pokemon breh for turning up and filming a video too offering man out although it wasnt exactly clear where he was. *insert MJ popcorn eating gif here*

he has nothing better to do with his life

• Downvote 3