I ONLY GO FOR BLACK GUYS...

imhim

When a White girl says this (or a girl of another skin tone who is not black) what is their reasoning for this?

I actually find it funny because you are throwing out your own race as well as others, just to single out the Black man...

/

I would never say (I only like white girls), because the truth of the matter is I like every race under di sun...

I would like to understand this one way mindset of the whites and non blacks who just go for blacks.

• Upvote 1

because they're uneducated or they feel that no one else will want them... a lot of people who go with one type of race there is usually a underlining reason whether it be due to trauma, their social environment, upbringing or their mind being warped by the media.

Either way these type of females do not interest me in the slightest.

I prefer when chicks outside the race who say 'I don't normally go for black guys but for you I am going to make an exception' over wog sockets

this is worse IMO

either shes running game on you and shes been collecting black d*cks like pokemon cards

or

shes one of those ones who doesnt respect your race/background/culture and soon enough some of the racist opinions/stereotypes will come out.

• Upvote 6

Any woman who says stuff like this is too be avoided tbh i've had black chicks tell me that they only go for light skin boys. I know black girls who would laugh if you ask them if they'd go out with an african guy.

White woman who say stuff like this are usually not the sort of white women to long term it with as they almost want to be black taking on the lingo and the stereotyped mannerisms of a black woman.

But for those kind of white chicks a lot of it is to so with the perceived sexual prowess of the black male.

because they're uneducated or they feel that no one else will want them... a lot of people who go with one type of race there is usually a underlining reason whether it be due to trauma, their social environment, upbringing or their mind being warped by the media.

Either way these type of females do not interest me in the slightest.

woooii

structo droppin unexpected truths

lack of strong family unit + media = this

the amount of proper nice middle class wog sockets at uni is funny

whilst mummy n daddy are out earnin all day to pay for their mini these girls have grown up on a diet of 50 cent, fresh prince, menace 2 society etc

only references to white people they see/hear is racist feds n nerdy white guys

even the geeky black guys are called white / non black (carlton for example), the message is clear

so maybe the bird has been through some trauma or whateva which might makes them more susceptable to this sh*t, but on the whole its bait

white english let the government raise their children via school and tv with little input from themselves tbh, thats the problem

• Upvote 1

tbh though it all falls down to what ive always said.

what women think they want and what they actually want are completely different things.

a woman can tell you she only likes lighties, doesnt date africans etc but if you hit it correctly a couple times she aint going nowhere

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Any woman who says stuff like this is too be avoided tbh i've had black chicks tell me that they only go for light skin boys. I know black girls who would laugh if you ask them if they'd go out with an african guy.

White woman who say stuff like this are usually not the sort of white women to long term it with as they almost want to be black taking on the lingo and the stereotyped mannerisms of a black woman.

But for those kind of white chicks a lot of it is to so with the perceived sexual prowess of the black male.

i actually do hate white girls who act black and have their hair all gelled to the left hand side of their forehead and that... get on my nerves, and using all sorts of slang...

Guest Portuguese

I prefer when chicks outside the race who say 'I don't normally go for black guys but for you I am going to make an exception' over wog sockets

this is worse IMO

either shes running game on you and shes been collecting black d*cks like pokemon cards

or

shes one of those ones who doesnt respect your race/background/culture and soon enough some of the racist opinions/stereotypes will come out.

The first part is how wog sockets move

The last part I see as it she is looking to learn and embrace into our race/culture