Check thiiiiiiiiiiis

Andy Gray

U cant really compare the rappers.. You posted a song?? These are freestyles. MicFly is adopting a different style for all his freestyles expressing versatility etc

the song/rapper is good, but I reckon all his songs are of simlar style/flow/content.

check 1:15 for the switch over grime/garage beat. The lyrical content stays the same

"Floss girls like candy/ The boy is mine they scream/i sip my Brandy"

Brandy & Monica the boy is mine

"I should be in prison / the bars i spit/ my sentance would be life /my lines the sh*t...."

PRISON- BARS -SENTANCE- LIFE- LINES . all the capitals have double meaning e.g SENTANCE= duration of prison term hence LIFE as well as the SENTANCE hes just said which links to LINE = the line of the lyric which links to PRISON... PRISON LINE ( TALK) , prison links to BARS.. BARS links 2 LINES etc

I understand he may not be ur cup of tea...which of course is ur opinion ( i respect that) , but ....

"but i cant tell like the difference between twins" and "Im deeper than the pacific" ...................... *Claps back* (no ja rule)

• Downvote 1