Bitch you were not shooting inside the gymnasium with me

Guest chap44uns

lol @ her getting 75M, divorce settlements are an absolute joke most of time

probs didn't help Kobe's case that both if not one of the kids he's go with her are under 18 and the court has to consider the wife's 'standard of living' - hence the 75Mill

but still, the pain is alot.

lulz @ cheating on your wife

lulz @ being rich and cheating on wife

lulz @ being rich and famous and cheating on your wife

lulz @ being rich and famous and cheating on your wife with countless women

what a loser.

thought he could play with fire and not get burnt

75 million dollar degree burns nigga UNLUCKY

lulz at all of that.

Some of you are lying to yourself...

If your wife cheated on you, breaks down your marriage, and you file for divorce and you know your entitled to a settlement, are you really teling me you would say nah I'll just hold 5m, instead of the 75m I'm entitled too.

If so your even more of a sucker nigga than we thought when you sticking by turning a blind eye to all those years while she was cheating on you.

Of course i f*ck*ng would, am the f*ck*ng man, and most likely i wouldn't even be with a chick that earns that much more than me.

This generation is f*cked, bunch of estrogen filled bitches.

• Downvote 1

If your wife cheated on you, breaks down your marriage, and you file for divorce and you know your entitled to a settlement, are you really teling me you would say nah I'll just hold 5m, instead of the 75m I'm entitled too.

If so your even more of a sucker nigga than we thought when you sticking by turning a blind eye to all those years while she was cheating on you.

Of course i f*ck*ng would, am the f*ck*ng man, and most likely i wouldn't even be with a chick that earns that much more than me.

And if you took the skrilla whos fault would that be?

The ironic thing is its being rumoured that Seal got bored of her.

http://www.dailymail...r-marriage.html

Why is it ironic, so just because man is ugly he can't get bored of her?

You answered you own question. I said nothing about uglyness yet you instantly brought it up.

You were implying that, i don't get the irony in it though.

Got to agree,

i'm usually against these sit at home women claiming fortunes on the back of hard work put in by the male, BUT

150 women isn't even excessive, its a whole lot more than that.

as said before why would he get married or stay married in the first place/anyway,

then the whole rape charge thing, i remember her standing by him through all that even though he and his solicitor were sitting right next to her and straight out saying, "ohh he didn't rape this woman he just flat out had sex with her"

embarressing,

she could've left him then.

imagine going back to your parents house for christmas after all thats come out,

if your sister was in that position, what would you tell her to do,

coz in my case this divorce would've happened years ago,

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

How much did Cheryl Cole get in her divorce?

Ashley is a prime example of a young sportsman that should never have got married, gotta be honest with urself and how much of a deev u are

Actually pisses me off when I see the rich young bucks getting married off soon as they hit the prem.....like Rooney come on wtf u wanna get married to some any Jane next door instead of having a virtual xvideos in ur bedroom every night smh