Peter, steffidge, and queer boy V What do you think?

The Somalian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22YAlZwylzE&sns=em

What are your views on what dr runoko rashidi and dr ivan van sertima is saying about the black pressence in Europe. Do you really think blacks made stone henge and king Arthur had black knight on the round table ? Personally think some is gas.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

king george III's wife..who is Queen lizzie's great great great grandad married queen charlotte who was black going by the one drop rule. FACT

there were blacks in europe since roman times.

was it flojo who said they all died out :/?

Fact??

U chat so much sh*t she weren't black

Them vids got u gassed u batty

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Pmsl

What's the matter with u can't handle some banter ffs and y u wanna have discussions with a guy that lies about f*ck*ng men?

U odd fellow...use to think u was alrite but lately u been acting like a bitch tbh

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Popped out of no where?

Lol I've been here as long as u son

Sad little life? Look at what u done last night mate smh

Weren't even taking shots at u and I think it's quite obvious I don't give a f*ck about kudos points and what other people think I'm here to pass the time plain and simple.

Play in traffic with the pirate, the coconut, the illegal alien and bad boy wannabe.

Aren't they all you tho??

e7dtte.gif

I have one account which is not in use the Somalian. Swear some jokes fly over people's heads it was a ploy to get eric banned as a joke then he switched up the ting on me do you think I have time at work to be switching up accounts? :/ MUPPET tulse hill is the one with 8 active accounts anyway done with talking this speng youth

*adds to blocked list*

Have a nice life 1

king george III's wife..who is Queen lizzie's great great great grandad married queen charlotte who was black going by the one drop rule. FACT

there were blacks in europe since roman times.

Fact??

U chat so much sh*t she weren't black

Them vids got u gassed u batty

unlike you i read books to back up vids, or the books that are mentioned in the vids.