see not all of them are daemonz

MARVELL

long, but this woman Jane elliot has been on dis ting for civil rights for most of her life.

bless her cotton socks? or just a muesli eating do gooder.

kinda long and one would wonder about the reality of this having an effect on reality but like she says..."this is how the system is set up"

its not an excuse to be lazy or blame everyone, but once u recognise it exists...no c*nt should tell you it doesnt when theyve never walked in those shoes.

oh yeah.. f*ck u local in advance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPtzS7-H7J4&feature=colike

• Downvote 1

I like her style of delivery as i think its effective in the longer run, as empathy counts for a lot imo

i agree with what the black girl said when she said the other girl leaving highlighted the issue a little bit more,

you can tell the woman has a lot of passion for the work

this type of workshop isn't really for black people on the whole though, as it doesn't really tell us anything the majority (i'd hope) didn't already know.

on the effect it will have on the whole, i dunno,

Guest petercrotch

Not all white people are bad ive met enough cool ones to know that but way too many are , and most some way or another support colonialism, stealing peoples oil , and divide and rule . They do not want us to have unity so that i cannot be apart of .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

are any of the Olympic games gonna be held in wembley stadium? Or isit all gnu be in east?

mate, the olympic games are gonna be played country wide.

that cant be right i need evidence of this

hence LONDON OLYMPICS

things will be held all over london - not country wide

Hate de-railing the thread,

But the notion of the London games is a myth, Manchester, Coventry, Newcastle are getting a feature. Even Cardiff!!

its there way of justifying why taxpayers nationwide have to fit the bill.

even tho its a derail i never knew that any games were gonna be played outside London (apart from football).

who's got tickets? im gonna be an ambassador so hoping to get suttin at least.

@ Kurtis its not Focusing on the negatives, its focusing on reality

just because it may have never happened to you doesnt mean it doesnt happen to others

its people like you daemonz roll out when they want a black face to say "its never happened to me"

this is the guy that his friends have called nigger tho..and he joked about it.

anyway it happens to others and its for those ones.

Guest petercrotch

even tho its a derail i never knew that any games were gonna be played outside London (apart from football).

just because it may have never happened to you doesnt mean it doesnt happen to others

its people like you daemonz roll out when they want a black face to say "its never happened to me"

This says it all to be honest .

i grew up around a whole load of white people

i think i can name 1 that was a d*ckhead

you people focus way too much on the negatives, especially if you aint around them alot that can seem like the only thing

I grew up around a number of White people who were quite influential to me while I was growing up and still are today. Ironically they are among the few people to let me know from early what the score would be from the off.

This says it all to be honest .

llow chattin sh*t, even most of my black friends dont use the N word

this guy...