What is your England starting team for Euro 2012?

CrillzCity

--------------------------------------------------Hart----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walker------------------------------Smalling---------------Jones----------------------------------------------Cole

Lennon--------------------------Parker--------------------Wilshire--------------------------------------------Young

---------------------------------------------------------------------------Rooney-----------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------Wellbeck------------------------------------------------------------------

First 2 Games Sturridge playing with Wellbeck then Rooney replacing Sturridge when his ban is over

• Downvote 2

Hart, Richards, Terry, Ferdinand,cole, Welbeck,Parker,gerrard, cleverley, Sturridge, Rooney

Would do damage IMO. 4-5-1. Welbz an studge wide.

I'd like Phil jones in there somewhere though and maybe Wiltshire if he returns and picks up form.

Guest petercrotch

Hart -

Richards - smalling - terry - cole

lennon - parker - whilshere - young

rooney - wellbeck ..

No point in playing sturridge up front if rooneys going to be playing because the more players play with eachother the better it is for england and since wellbeck and rooney play with eachother week in week out they know eachother better so that will benefit england

Hart, Richards, Terry, Ferdinand,cole, Welbeck,Parker,gerrard, cleverley, Sturridge, Rooney

I'd like Phil jones in there somewhere though and maybe Wiltshire if he returns and picks up form.

Why?

When he's playing cm he's mobile and makes driving aggressive runs. It's something we don't have in the England squad (bar gerrard). And IMO to play English football the way we see in the prem. it's needed.

Why?

When he's playing cm he's mobile and makes driving aggressive runs. It's something we don't have in the England squad (bar gerrard). And IMO to play English football the way we see in the prem. it's needed.

Gerrard is capable of that though even Parker to a certain extent.

Smalling over Ferdinand for me as well, not even a difficult choice

Would love to

---------------------------Hart------------------------------------

---Richards------Smalling-------Terry-----------Cole-------

---------------------------Parker-------------------------------

----------------Cleverley--------Jack (if fit)-----------------

-----Sturridge-------------Welbeck----------------Young----

f*ck Rooney will just go missing in the big games as per

Bent and Wally for impact

What about Milner, hes a bring on when you want to secure a lead and give people a rest player

Let me Spearing and Kelly should be in the squad though? and Carroll, Henderson even Downing after his poor season?

Edit f*ck how did I miss out Carrick, been our best player this season

If Jack is not fit swap with Carrick but drop him a little bit deeper

Wish Huddlestone was fit what a classy baller King too

FAKK MISSED OUT LENNON TOO

What about Milner, hes a bring on when you want to secure a lead and give people a rest player

Let me Spearing and Kelly should be in the squad though? and Carroll, Henderson even Downing after his poor season?

Edit f*ck how did I miss out Carrick, been our best player this season

If Jack is not fit swap with Carrick but drop him a little bit deeper

Wish Huddlestone was fit what a classy baller King too

FAKK MISSED OUT LENNON TOO

Why is that?

I would have Spearing in my squad and Kelly as well.

Walker Kelly and Richards has the 3 right backs.

Spearing has been more impressive than your 12 appearance Cleverley.

• Downvote 2

You do know he played a full season for Wigan last season too yeah?

Before that he was destructive at Watford

And he was our best player before he got injured, made Anderson perform, got the best out of ashley young and made us play fluid attacking interchangable football which allowed us to bang in the goals

Not bad ay

Davies isn't capable of the same style of play as Cleverly, you could equally argue your point but the way i'd want the teams to play would mean Cleverly is preferred for me.

Cleverly has nice quick passing, quick give and goes, triangles, link up... i'm not saying Davies hasn't got that in his locker, maybe he hasn't had a chance to showcase it around the players he plays with. Even so you have to go by what you've seen thus far.

Davies isn't capable of the same style of play as Cleverly, you could equally argue your point but the way i'd want the teams to play would mean Cleverly is preferred for me.

Cleverly has nice quick passing, quick give and goes, triangles, link up... i'm not saying Davies hasn't got that in his locker, maybe he hasn't had a chance to showcase it around the players he plays with. Even so you have to go by what you've seen thus far.

What, why did you say you would have him in the squad then lol, thats what Davies has been showing since last season, his good at all the things you said Cleverley is good at, plus more creative as well.

You do know he played a full season for Wigan last season too yeah?

Before that he was destructive at Watford

And he was our best player before he got injured, made Anderson perform, got the best out of ashley young and made us play fluid attacking interchangable football which allowed us to bang in the goals

Not bad ay

He was average at Wigan, don't chat sh*t please.

He was your best player alongside Anderson, for what 8 games, not enough for him to warrant a starting place in the England side, when there have been players who have played well for longer.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

no one would put the English Xavi in their squad?

I would have him and Murphy in my squad to be honest, technically alongside Wilshere the players most suited to continental football, but cause of their age and club Capello would ignore them in favour for less talented players at bigger clubs.

true his best hope is that he wins some awards like Parker at West Ham

What, why did you say you would have him in the squad then lol, thats what Davies has been showing since last season, his good at all the things you said Cleverley is good at, plus more creative as well.

You don't know the difference between being in the squad and being a starter ? :/

That;s YOUR opinion, Cleverly has showcased what I stated at the level where the pressure is f*cked, Davies has had a very good season where the expectations aren't on the same levels. From that already I know Cleverly knows how to handle expectation and won't disappear in big games. Two things which you MUST know about a player before you throw him in the England line up in a major tournament.

If Davies has a bad game at the weekend its a minor, if Clevs has one next day he's reading about Wesley S coming in next week.

/

lol JJ

I see you